Dear Students, with the banking examinations of grave significance closing in on you, this new year puts on you the onerous task of endeavouring to achieve your career goals without procrastinating anymore. We all do that every time the exams are near. Isn’t it?
But then, some people bring it to fruition while others don’t. Why?
Everyone who is reading this will get in tune with this question. Students, what plays an important role in one’s stellar performance in any competitive examination is round-the-clock practice accompanied by a pinch of sincerity and determination.
Here is how to prepare for 2019 exams so you can get a government job in 2019:
- To all those who make hard and fast rules while setting up a study timetable, go for a realistic timetable. A timetable that includes long hours of studies and no short breaks in between takes you nowhere. So, include short and frequent study sessions in your timetable accompanied by some leisure activities that keep you refreshed throughout.
- Next comes assigning the study hours to the different subjects that will be asked in the examination. Remember not to prioritize a single subject in your study schedule, thereby giving the cold shoulder to other equivalently grave subjects. So, even if you are a dab hand at Quant, practice it daily like any other subject you are not so good at.
- Are you one out of those who keep cutting the corners every time? Bear it in mind that the pattern of banking examinations keeps changing very frequently. You don’t know what’s up next and so, to be ready for a bolt from the blues, dive deep into all the subjects that will be asked in the examination.
- Do you have the habit of cramming all day long and leave the revision to be done in the last days before the examination? Yes. Isn’t it? Most of the aspirants are into this habit and they end up lying under a pile of stuff to be revised at the time of examination. If you do not want the important topics to be left unrevised then include at least one hour of revision in your daily schedule and play it safe.
- Fix a day, and time, and give a mock test that simulates the real examination every day. Once you are used to giving such speed tests, any online examination no longer seems outlandish to you and you score fairly well.
- What relaxes you the most? Listening to your favorite music, going out on a walk, meditation, playing some outdoor games or any other activity? Include it in your daily schedule because it lightens you up after swotting up all day long.
So students, practice hard, compromise it for nothing and make the grades in the upcoming examinations in your first attempt. Adda247 is always there to tide you over with its latest pattern practice mocks that you will find nowhere else. Here are the BANK PRIME packages by Adda247 for all the banking exams: