This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
The given bar graph shows the number of male and female probationary officers in various banks(in thousands).
Q1.What is the total number of probationary officers in the given five banks?
Q2.What is the ratio of male probationary officers to female probationary officers in all five banks?
(a) 5 : 4
(b) 3 : 2
(c) 2 : 3
(d) 7 : 8
(e) 4 : 5
Q3. In HDFC 40% males and 30% females are unmarried, then what is the ratio of the married males to the married females in HDFC?
(a) 7 : 5
(b) 5 : 7
(c) 12 : 13
(d) 2 : 3
(e) 3 : 5
Q5. The male probationary officers in PNB is what per cent more than the female probationary officers in BOI?
Q6. A bag contains 3 red balls, 4 green balls and 3 yellow balls. Three balls are randomly selected, find the probability that all the three balls are not of the same colour.
(e) None of these
Q7. A large solid metallic cylinder whose radius and height are equal to each other is to be melted and 48 identical solid balls are to be recast from the liquid metal so formed. What is the ratio of the radius of a ball to the radius of the cylinder?
(a) 1 : 16
(b) 1 : 12
(c) 1 : 8
(d) 1 : 4
(e) None of these
Q8. Q is as much younger than R as he is older than T. If the sum of the ages of R and T is 50 years, what is the difference between R and Q’s age?
(a) 1 year
(b) 2 years
(c) 25 years
(d) Data inadequate
(e) None of these
Q9. 10 men can complete a piece of work in 15 days and 15 women can complete the same work in 12 days. If all the 10 men and 15 women work together, in how many days will the work get completed?
(a) 6 day
(b) 19/3 days
(c) 20/3 days
(d) 23/3 days
(e) 35/4 days
Q10. Mr. Lala Ram has lent some money to Aaju at 6% p.a. simple interest. and the Baaju at 8% p.a. simple interest. At the end of the year he has gain the overall interest at 7% per annum. In what ratio has he lent money to Aaju and Baaju?
(a) 2 : 3
(b) 1 : 1
(c) 5 : 6
(d) 4 : 3
(e) 5: 7
Direction (Q11 – Q15): In each of these equations, two equations (I) and (II) are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer among the following options.
- Quantitative Questions for upcoming Banking and Insurance Examinations
- Study Notes of Quantitative Aptitude
- Practice More Data Interpretation Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude Section Strategy
Download SBI Clerk Admit Card Here