| Updated On September 17th, 2019 at 05:28 pm
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Directions (1-5): Bar graph shows the quantity purchased by a person for 5 different products and table shows the price per kg of all 5 products.
Q1. What is ratio of total cost of product Sugar and Honey together to the total cost for product Rice and wheat together?
= 700 + 2000
Total cost of Rice and Wheat = 50 × 25 + 30 × 30
= 1250 + 900
= 270 : 215
= 54 : 43
Q2. Total cost for product tea is what percent more or less than total cost for product honey?
Q3. If price per kg of tea decreases by 25% then person can buy how many kg of more tea for the same expenditure as earlier was
Q4. What is the difference (in Rs.) between average of total cost of Sugar and Honey together and the average of total cost of Rice and Wheat Together?
Q5. If cost per kg of Rice decreases by 12.5% and quantity purchased is increased by 20% then new total cost for Rice is what percent more or less than earlier total cost for rice?
Directions (6-10): Solve the followings Word Problems-
Q6. Anuj and Ajay can complete a piece of work in 15 days, Ajay and Vijay in 24 days, and Vijay and Anuj in 30 days. Calculate the number of days required by Anuj alone to complete ¾ th of the work.
Q7. A hollow spherical shell is made of metal of density 5.4 g/cm³, If its internal and external radii are 10 cm and 12 cm respectively, find the weight of the shell
Q8. A and B can complete a work in 12 days, B and C together can complete the same work in 8 days while, C and A together can complete it in 16 days. How many days will B take to complete the job working alone ?
Q10. A box contains 5 red balls, 8 green balls and 10 pink balls. A ball is drawn at random from the box. Find the probability that the ball drawn is either red or green.
Directions (11-15) : In each of these questions, two equations (I) and (II) are given, You have to solve both the equations and give answer