Latest Banking jobs   »  

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022- 5th August

Directions (1-5): Given bar graph shows the data of number of people (males & females) registered for a booster dose in 5 different slots. Study the data carefully and answer questions.

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022- 5th August_50.1

Q2. Find the average number of females registered for booster dose in all the slots?
(a) 108
(b) 100
(c) 90
(d) 60
(e) 80

Q3. In which slot, does the minimum number of peoples registered for the booster dose?
(a) Slot 2
(b) Slot 1
(c) Slot 3
(d) Slot 5
(e) Slot 4

Q4. Find the average number of peoples registered for slots 1 and slot 5?
(a) 150
(b) 130
(c) 120
(d) 170
(e) 100

Q5. In how many slots, does the percentage of males registered in a slot are more than 55%?
(a) None
(b) 1
(c) 4
(d) 3
(e) 2

Directions (6-10): Given pie diagram shows the percentage distribution of number of registered voters in 5 villages. Study the diagram carefully and answer the following questions.

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022- 5th August_60.1

Q6. If 20% of registered voters in village B did not cast their vote and 10 % of votes cast were found invalid. Find no. of valid votes cast in village B.
(a) 1800
(b) 1900
(c) 1950
(d) 1850
(e) 2000

Q7. In village C, 10% of registered voters did not cast their vote and no vote was invalid from the votes which were cast. The winning candidate defeated the other candidate by 12% of votes cast. Find no. of votes obtained by losing candidate. (There are only 2 candidates contesting in elections in village C)
(a) 996
(b) 880
(c) 1008
(d) 792
(e) None of these

Q8. Find average number of registered voters in village B, C & D.
(a) 1700
(b) 2100
(c) 1900
(d) 1800
(e) 2000

Q9. In village A, B, D & E votes cast by only 70%, 65%, 80% and 75% of registered voters respectively. From which village among A, B, D & E did maximum voters cast their votes?
(a) E
(b) A
(c) B
(d) D
(e) B & E

Q10. Average no. of registered voters from village A & C is what percent of average no. of registered voters from village B, D and E?
(a) 120%
(b) 100%
(c) 90%
(d) 80%
(e) 110%

Directions (11- 15): line-chart given below shows the number of cars produced (in thousands) by five different companies Maruti, Suzuki, Tata Motors, Honda and Renault India in three different years. Study the data carefully and answer the following questions.

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022- 5th August_70.1

Q11. Total car produced by Maruti, Suzuki and Honda in the year 2016 together is what percent more or less than the sum of the total car produced by Tata motors in 2017 and Maruti in 2018?
(a) 20%
(b) 24%
(c) 26%
(d) 25%
(e) 28%

Q12. The average number of cars produced by Maruti, Renault India and Tata motors in 2018 is how much more or less than the average number of cars produced by Tata motors and Honda in 2017?
(a) 5000
(b) 6000
(c) 4000
(d) 7000
(e) 5500

Q13. Find the ratio of the total car produced by Renault India in 2017 and 2018 together to the sum of total car produced by Suzuki in 2016 and 2017 together and total car produced by Honda in 2017 and 2018 together?
(a) 7 : 8
(b) 5 : 8
(c) 8 : 3
(d) 8 : 9
(e) 5 : 9

Q14. If in 2019 total car produced by Suzuki and Tata increases by 10% and 30% respectively over 2018 and total car produced by Honda decreases by 40% in 2019 over 2018, then find the total production of these three companies in 2019?
(a) 170000
(b) 180000
(c) 160000
(d) 174000
(e) 168000

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022- 5th August_80.1

Solutions

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022- 5th August_90.1

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022- 5th August_100.1

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022- 5th August_110.1

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022- 5th August_120.1

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022- 5th August_130.1

Download your free content now!

Congratulations!

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022- 5th August_150.1

Download Hindu Review of October 2021: Free PDF

Download your free content now!

We have already received your details!

Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022- 5th August_160.1

Please click download to receive Adda247's premium content on your email ID

Incorrect details? Fill the form again here

Download Hindu Review of October 2021: Free PDF

Thank You, Your details have been submitted we will get back to you.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *