Quantitative Aptitude is one of the scoring sections of the bank examination. If you clear your basics and practice more and more quizzes and also follow a proper study plan, you can easily crack the exam. RBI Assistant Exam is one of the most prestigious exams in the Banking Sector. 8th June 2020 RBI Assistant Mains Quiz Based on- Caselet, Missing Series and Misc. DI..
Directions (1-5): Pie-chart given bellows shows the income of five different persons and bar graph shows the percentage distribution of their income on different things. Study the question carefully and answer them.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code DREAM to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
Q1. Who among the following spend maximum amount on food?
Q2. Amount spend by ‘E’ on furniture is what percent more than amount spend by ‘D’ on Transportation?
Q3. Find the average amount spend by A, B and C on furniture?
Q4. ‘D’ buy only three type of food X, Y and Z and amount spend on buying X, Y and Z is in the ratio 5 : 7 : 8. What is the difference between amount spend on buying Z type food to amount spend on buying X type food.
Q5. Find the ratio of amount spend by ‘A’ and ‘B’ together on food to the amount spend by ‘C’ and ‘D’ together on furniture?
(a) 295 : 277
(b) 277 : 295
(c) 310 : 301
(d) 301 : 305
(e) 301 : 310
To attempt the complete quiz refer to the links given below:
|8 June||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for RBI Assistant Mains
- RBI ASSISTANT 2020 KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses & Ebooks)
- RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Online Test Series