10th April 2021, RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021: Phase 1 of Shift 1 of RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 i.e. Computer-based examination has been conducted on 10th April 2021. Computer-based examination of RBI Office Attendant Exam consists of four sections i.e. Reasoning Ability, General English, General Awareness, and Numerical Ability. There is no sectional timing in this examination, the Candidates will get 90 minutes to attempt the exam. There is 1 mark for each right answer and a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. All those candidates who will qualify for the online computer-based examination will be eligible for Phase 2 i.e. Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Today, we are sharing with you the exam analysis of the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021. Read the complete analysis, good attempts & Questions asked in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021.
RBI Office Attendant 2021- Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 consists of two phases-
- Phase 1- Online Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Phase 1- Online Examination
|S. No.||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||30||Composite time of 90 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- All those candidates who will qualify for the online computer-based examination will be eligible for the language proficiency test.
- This test will be qualifying in nature.
- It will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State.
- Candidates not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Shift 1- 10th April- Video Analysis
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Shift 1- 10th April- Exam Analysis
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has successfully conducted the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 on 10th April 2021. RBI Office Attendant Exam is to be conducted in 3 shifts. 1st shift has been conducted. As per our review, the overall exam was Easy. Let’s discuss the paper-wise analysis of the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021.
|General Awareness||Easy to Moderate|
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Shift 1- 10th April- Good Attempts
Office Attendant Exam of RBI is conducted in two phases and phase 1 i.e. Online Exam was conducted on 10th April 2021. Those candidates who will qualify for the online examination will have to appear in the language proficiency test i.e. phase 2. The online examination that was held on 10th April 2021 consisted of four sections i.e. General Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude. Now let us look at the good attempts for all four sections.
RBI Office Attendant Section Wise Exam Analysis: Shift 1- 10th April
There were a total of four sections i.e. Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, General English, and Quantitative Aptitude in the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021. Candidates were given a composite time of 90 minutes. Now let us look at the section-wise analysis.
RBI Attendant 2021 Exam Analysis: Reasoning Ability (Shift 1- 10th April)
The reasoning ability section was Easy in the exam of RBI Office Attendant of Shift 1 on 10th April. This section consists of 3 seating arrangements, alphanumeric series, coding-decoding, and many more.
|1||Circular seating arrangement||5||Easy|
|2||Days based arrangement||5||Easy|
|3||Linear seating arrangement||5||Easy|
|7||Direction and distance||3||Easy|
RBI Attendant 2021 Exam Analysis: General English (Shift 1- 10th April)
The General English section was Easy in the exam of RBI Office Attendant of Shift 1 on 10th April. This section mainly consists of various topics i.e. Error correction, Missplet, the reading comprehension was story-based on A Woman sponsors a boy for higher education.
|1||RC (Story based – A Woman sponsors a boy for higher education)||10||Easy|
RBI Attendant 2021 Exam Analysis: General Awareness (Shift 1- 10th April)
The General Awareness section was Easy to Moderate as per our students and experts. This section was covered by the Current Affairs & Banking and some different topics.
1. Health Minister of India: Dr. Harshvardhan.
2. RBI Established: 1935.
3. Bharatnatyam which states dance: Tamil Nadu.
4. Pucuchierry Lt. governor name: Tamilisai Soundararajan.
5. MSP full form: Minimum Support Prices.
6. Jharkhand state touch which state? 5
7. Single transferal vote Election? President election.
8. Pangong Lake situated: Ladakh,
9. Minimum age appointment of governor of the state? 35 Year
10. World happiness index India ranks? 139.
11. National Museum: New Delhi.
12. National Flag of India Length and Breath ratio: 3:2.
13. Aviation scheme Udan scheme: Ude Desh ka Aam Naagrik.
14. Meghalaya Capital: Shillong.
15. BOP full form: Balance of Payment
16. Banking ombudsman is appointed by whom: RBI
17. Constitutional Day: 26 November
18. Shiv Kumar Sharma related to which instrument: Santore
19. Sensex which stock exchange: Bombay stock exchange.
20. Nathula Pass where: Sikkim.
21. Kotiyum Town: Kerala.
22. CJI of India: S A Bobde.
23. Strong Military India Ranking: 4th.
24. AArogya Sanjeevani Policy amount: 1 Lakh
25. National Park of India Share border with Bhutan:
26. China border share state with UT/state:
27. DIGCG maximum claim: 5 lakh
28. Chairman of Rajya Sabha: Vice president.
29. Leaning Tower of Pisa: Italy.
30. Xuanzang visited India: 7th Century.
RBI Attendant 2021 Exam Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude (Shift 1- 10th April)
The Quantitative Aptitude section was Easy in the exam of RBI Office Attendant of Shift 1 on 10th April. This section consists of 1 data interpretation, 1 case let DI, simplification, and the arithmetic section was easy.
|2||Case let DI||2||Easy|
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Shift 1- 10th April- Final Overview
|Sections||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Good Attempts|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – FAQs- RBI Office Attendant 2021
Q1. How was the overall RBI Office Attendant 2021 Exam in Shift 1 on 10th April?
Ans. The overall RBI Office Attendant 2021 Exam in Shift 1 on 10th April was Easy.
Q2. Which was the most challenging section faced by the students in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 in Shift 1 on 10th April?
Ans. No section was the most challenging section in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021.
Q3. What are the overall good attempts in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 in Shift 1 on 10th April?
Ans. The overall good attempts in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 are 88-99.