Eight persons M, N, O, P, Q, R, S and T are sitting around a circular table. They are different in profession. They are going at different places viz., Lucknow, Gurgaon, Delhi, Mumbai, Patna, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune.
M, a doctor is going to Lucknow. Q is neither HR nor a lawyer but is sitting opposite to HR. O is second to right of S, an engineer. R is either actor or HR and is going to Mumbai. Neither HR nor Leader go to Mumbai. T, a leader is third to right of O. N is an artist and is going to Hyderabad. HR and Actor are sitting adjacent to each other. R, an actor is sitting second to left of N but second to right of O. Architecture is going to Bangalore. Engineer is going to Gurgaon while leader is going to Delhi. P is not going to Patna.
1. Who is an architecture?
(1) P (2) Q (3) M (4) N (5) Data inadequate
2. Who is going to Patna?
(1) O (2) P (3) Q (4) R (5) T
3. What is P’s prof6ession?
(1) Lawyer (2) Architecture (3) HR (4) Cannot be determined (5) None of these
4. How many persons are sitting between lawyer and engineer when counting clockwise?
(1) 2 (2) 3 (3) 4 (4) 5 (5) Cannot be determined
5.Who is third to left of actor?
(1) Lawyer (2) Doctor (3) Engineer (4) Data inadequate (5) None of these
Directions (6-7): Given below are five groups, one of them does not match the criteria, find this group?
6. (1) Doctor-HR (2) Lawyer-Actor (3) Artist-Engineer (4) Leader-Artist (5) Engineer-Lawyer
7.(1) MPO (2) ORP (3) RNT (4) NSQ (5) PRT