Who doesn’t want his life to be endowed with copious resources and to own a high standard of living! A venerable post to be seated on, a smart salary package, felicitous job nature, a secure working environment and gratuitous perks are the demands of the current generation which a govt job promises to fulfill and that’s the purpose behind a govt aspirant’s long years hard work, endurance and a constant patience. Isn’t it fair enough to give your best to get the best! It is often seen that we give up on our goals when we are closest to it when we actually need to have a breakthrough in our plans, methods of preparation and our attitude.
If you want to achieve your goal, do the same thing differently from others. Today, with this post our motive is to infuse you for your dream job by highlighting all the plausible reasons which stop you from cracking a govt exam usually.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Reasons: Why Are Aspirants Not Able To Clear the Exams
1. Preference to Quantity over Quality: It is quite a common and beguile practice on its part to pin your hopes on bunches of books and various study material rather than focusing on the quality of the same. You must need to know that you have to acquire apt and limited knowledge to get in your dream job not to be an expert in the peer group, family etc. However, there is no harm in acquiring additional knowledge but prudently it will be wise to do so when you have plenty of time or you are already serving in your dream job. Build your trust on one or two sources of study material of a particular subject. And instead of reading from various books or content, study and grasp from one book by practicing with it a number of times.
2. Relying on other successful candidates’ notes: Everyone’s technique of learning process varies widely. Each brain is designed differently. The way one captures from a single study content can be distinct from the other. It is not necessarily that every time their advices might work for you as your time distinction, dealing with tricks & techniques and approach towards a single topic could vary. Their skill scales might be sharper than you. They may get the whole concept in only a few handy notes while it couldn’t be so for you. However, in the end it is the will not the skill that decides your victory. Stay the course. Beat them with hard work if not skill.
3. Daily Life Distractions: It is all up to one’s will power that how badly one wants it. These distractions are not just the distractions of present but the reasons of your prolonged failure in future. Is not it a smart decision to work harder for a while and live the whole life tasting success than transient enjoyment in wasting time helter-skelter and have a remorse for whole life to come to naught. Turn these distractions into a fuel to boost yourself, instead of searching for useless videos on YouTube, look for exam preparation videos. Instead of leaving worthless comments, ask your queries, instead of being a part of impertinent social groups, be a part of study groups.
4. Expecting Success Too Earlier: The factors success demands in one’s attributes includes Patience too. It is heart-rending to acknowledge that many aspirants give up abruptly when their path to success is about to end up at its door but they already accept the defeat. They are well prepared to come across all the obstacles this far but then they become an obstacle to themselves with a fragile attitude and giving up on perseverance.
5. Not being honest with oneself: We usually become inspired for a while and then get back to the same old track. We start lying to ourselves. Each day hard work counts in the final result. A person needs to ask oneself first if this is what he actually dreams of not just for the sake of meeting requirements or demands of others. And then chase your goal like it is the only thing in the world that matters in the moment. Stop telling yourself that there is enough time to start, to plan, to proceed. Don’t spare even a single day to practice hard. If you missed the set hours to study, then study in the still remaining hours.
6. Practice the sections that you need to be good at not the ones you are already good at: This says everything in itself that note down your weak points and work on it until you find yourself smooth in solving such particular subject queries.
‘ Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn’t Work Hard’
You may also like to read: