As we all know Saraswat Bank has released the notification of the Business Development Officer. The total number of vacancies released by the bank is 150. The online application was started on 17 March 2021, which has lasted up to 31 March 2021. All those students who have a graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university were eligible for this recruitment. The selection of the candidates will be done in two phases, which are an online written test and the interview round. All those students who will qualify for the online written examination will be eligible for the interview round. To get selected through this recruitment, candidates have to qualify for the online written test firstly. So, to help you in your preparation we are here with some preparation tips for the exam that candidates should follow who are going to appear in this examination.
Preparation Tips for Saraswat Bank- Business Development Officer 2021
The online written examination is scheduled to be held in May tentatively. So, all the students who are going to appear in the examination, are advised to start their preparation. Below are some tips which will be helpful for all the candidates who are going to appear in the examination.
- Start preparing from the basics, try to clear the concepts at first, as this will help you further in solving the question without any difficulty.
- Once you are clear with the concepts, try to solve the question from the easy topics first, and then move to the difficult topics.
- For the English Language, learn all the rules of Grammar, as it will help you in answering the questions related to spotting errors and error detection.
- Read the newspaper daily, and note down all the important and new words you come through daily, as it will help you in building up your vocabulary section as well, you will be able to revise the same before the examination.
- For General/Financial Awareness, read the daily current affairs provided on the Adda247 app, which includes not only the current information but as well it will help you in improving the static knowledge.
- Keep your main focus in the financial news, as well refer to the news related to new economic policies and reforms.
- Attempt the current affairs quiz and banking awareness quiz regularly.
- Give the sectional test and mock test, which are designed by our expert faculty, based on the latest exam pattern, which will help you in improving your speed with accuracy.
- Attempt the free quizzes available on our Adda247 app, through which you will be able to practice a lot of questions that will boost up your confidence, and will ace up your performance.
- Practice the previous year paper’s as well, as this will give you an idea about the exam pattern and the difficulty level of the questions.
We hope that these preparation tips will be helpful for you in preparing up for the examination.
Keep Practicing with Adda247!!