20th May 2021, SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: The State Bank Of India released the official notification for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021. The exam was earlier scheduled to be held on 23 May 2021, but due to the current global pandemic situation, the exam is postponed as of now. SBI will release a notification regarding the revised dates soon on its official website. All the candidates who are going to appear for this examination got more time to prepare, in this article we will be providing all the aspirants with the detailed exam pattern and syllabus for the SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 which they must consider while preparing for the SBI clerk pharmacist 2021 examination.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 consists of two phases i.e. Online Written Test and Interview. Following is the SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 exam pattern for Phase 1:
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Detailed Syllabus
SBI Clerk Pharmacist recruitment process consists of two phases i.e. Written Test and Interview round. Now let us look at the detailed exam syllabus of the SBI Clerk Pharmacist written exam 2021:
- Reading comprehension
- Fillers (Double fillers, Multiple Sentence Fillers, Sentence Fillers)
- New Pattern Cloze Test
- Phrase Replacement
- Odd Sentence Out cum Para Jumbles
- Sentence Completion
- Paragraph Conclusion
- Phrasal Verb Related Questions
- Error Detection Questions
- Word usage/ Vocab Based Questions.
- Direction Sense
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Coded Inequality
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Alphabet Related Questions
- Coded Coding-Decoding
- Resultant and Coded Series
- Input-Output or Coded Input-Output
- Circular/Triangular/Rectangular/ Square Seating Arrangement
- Linear or Direction with Linear Seating Arrangement
- Box Based Puzzles
- Floor or Floor-Flat Based Puzzles
- Comparison/ Categorized/ Uncertain/ Blood-Relation based Puzzles
- Day/ Month/ Year/ Age Based Puzzle
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Case let, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations, Quantity 1, Quantity 2)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Arithmetic Topics which are: HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture, and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns etc.
- Banking and Insurance Awareness,
- Financial Awareness,
- Govt. Schemes and Policies,
- Current Affairs,
- Static Awareness.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Professional Knowledge Syllabus
Professional Knowledge Section is very important for the written exam as this is for 100 Marks (50 Questions) in the exam. The important topics are given below:
|S.no||Syllabus of Professional Knowledge|
Questions could be from the Topics given below:
Questions can be asked from the given topics:
Processing of tablets
Processing of capsules
Important topics are:
Adulteration and drug evaluation
Other topics which are important for SBI Clerk Pharmacist exam 2021 are:
Biochemistry and clinical pathology
Human anatomy and physiology.
Health education and community pharmacy
Toxicology and pharmacology
Drug store and business management
Hospital and clinical pharmacy.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q 1. What are the maximum marks for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The maximum marks for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 are 200 m
Q 2. What is the exam date of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021?
Ans. The exam of SBI Clerk Pharmacist is as of now postponed due to the current global pandemic situation.
Q3. How many Sections are there for the SBI Clerk Pharmacist Exam 2021?
Ans: There will be five sections in the SBI Clerk Pharmacist Exam 2021.