13th April 2021, SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 Recruitment: Recently, the State Bank of India released the official notification for SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021. The online application window for the same is now opened. Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting the official website of SBI before 3rd May 2021. In this article, we will be looking at the detailed Exam Pattern and Syllabus of the SBI Clerk Pharmacist Exam 2021 which is scheduled to be held on 23rd May 2021.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 consists of two phases i.e. Online Written Test and Interview. Following is the SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 exam pattern for Phase 1:
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Detailed Syllabus
SBI Clerk Pharmacist recruitment process consists of two phases i.e. Written Test and Interview round. Now let us look at the detailed exam syllabus of the SBI Clerk Pharmacist written exam 2021:
- Reading comprehension
- Fillers (Double fillers, Multiple Sentence Fillers, Sentence Fillers)
- New Pattern Cloze Test
- Phrase Replacement
- Odd Sentence Out cum Para Jumbles
- Sentence Completion
- Paragraph Conclusion
- Phrasal Verb Related Questions
- Error Detection Questions
- Word usage/ Vocab Based Questions.
- Direction Sense
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Coded Inequality
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Alphabet Related Questions
- Coded Coding-Decoding
- Resultant and Coded Series
- Input-Output or Coded Input-Output
- Circular/Triangular/Rectangular/ Square Seating Arrangement
- Linear or Direction with Linear Seating Arrangement
- Box Based Puzzles
- Floor or Floor-Flat Based Puzzles
- Comparison/ Categorized/ Uncertain/ Blood-Relation based Puzzles
- Day/ Month/ Year/ Age Based Puzzle
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Case let, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations, Quantity 1, Quantity 2)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Arithmetic Topics which are: HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture, and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns etc.
- Banking and Insurance Awareness,
- Financial Awareness,
- Govt. Schemes and Policies,
- Current Affairs,
- Static Awareness.
SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021: Professional Knowledge Syllabus
Professional Knowledge Section is very important for the written exam as this is for 100 Marks (50 Questions) in the exam. The important topics are given below:
|S.no||Syllabus of Professional Knowledge|
Questions could be from the Topics given below:
Questions can be asked from the given topics:
Processing of tablets
Processing of capsules
Important topics are:
Adulteration and drug evaluation
Other topics which are important for SBI Clerk Pharmacist exam 2021 are:
Biochemistry and clinical pathology
Human anatomy and physiology.
Health education and community pharmacy
Toxicology and pharmacology
Drug store and business management
Hospital and clinical pharmacy.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q 1. When will be the online registration will start of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021?
Ans. The online registration will start for SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 from 13th April 2021.
Q 2. What is the exam date of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021?
Ans. The exam date of SBI Clerk Pharmacist 2021 is 23rd May 2021.
Q3. How many Sections are there for the SBI Clerk Pharmacist Exam 2021?
Ans: There will be five sections in the SBI Clerk Pharmacist Exam 2021.