This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Three persons sit between W and U, who sits at an extreme end. Y sits third to the right of W. Both the immediate neighbor of W faces opposite direction of W. T sits 2nd to the right of X and both faces south direction. Z and T sits immediate right to each other and none of them sits at any extreme end. S faces North. V doesn’t sit adjacent to U and Y. Y and U faces same direction as T but opposite to V.
Q2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way, and so form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
G faces the center and she sits third to the right of F. Two people sit between F and B. Both the immediate neighbor of E are males. D’s sits third to the right of C and both of them faces in the same direction. B and E faces same direction. F and A both of them sit immediate left to each other. D is neither an immediate neighbor of G nor B. C is a male. H is not an immediate neighbor of B. H and G are not of same gender. Immediate neighbors of D have same gender. D and E has same gender as G. F’s sits second to right of both E and H. B faces opposite direction to C. H faces outside.
Q12. What is the position of A with respect to C?
- Check the Study related Articles Here
- Study Notes for All Banking Exams 2018
- Bankers Adda Daily Questions for SBI PO, IBPS PO Clerk & Bank Exams