After a smooth document verification process, we headed to the conference hall for our GDs. After a session of introduction of the moderators and candidates, we were given the topic
GD Topic- “Is ban and penalty on ragging in educational institutions justified.”
Group Discussion can be a tense situation for some, but with confidence and clarity of thought, one can easily score in this phase. It is important to maintain the decorum of the session and avoid being too loud. Put forth your views and opinions firmly best backed by figures or facts and also let your fellow group members voice their opinions.
Group Exercise – Traits of a strategist.
We were given to 8 points to prioritize. Group Exercise is performed after the discussion. In this group, exercise candidates were given a set of few qualities/ attributes/ traits/ parameters which they had to prioritize according to their understanding of the topic/ situation/ thinking ability.
2. To which place you belong and about educational qualifications
3. Money laundering and its act
4. What you did in past one year after your graduation
5. Question related to my hobby
7. Three problems women are facing in our nation
8. Speaker of Lok Sabha
9. Any 5 chemical reactions in our daily life
10. One situational question.
11. PIN code system
GD and GE went smoothly. Everybody got equal opportunity to speak and we reached a consensus in both. I made 5-6 entries in both. The coordinators were looking impressed by my points.
And in PI I maintained the smile and eye contact throughout and was confident. One panel member even asked me whether I have taken coaching for the interview.
- How Working Aspirants Can Prepare For IBPS Clerk 2017
- SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
- UIIC Assistant Preliminary Examination 2017 Strategy