SBI PO is the most sought after recruitment process by banking aspirants. Group Exercise and Personal Interview is the final round (Phase-III) in SBI PO 2017 Recruitment. Last year SBI introduced a prioritisation based group exercise which is also being conducted this year in the Group Discussion Round. Interview experiences can help you get an insight of the difficulty level, environment and types of questions being asked in SBI PO 2017 Group Exercise and Interview Round. Keep on reading to understand the experience of Preeti.
After reaching the venue they conducted document verification which was followed by the start of Group Discussion.
GD Topic- National Eligibility Entrance Test
Each candidate spoke on the above-mentioned topic for few minutes after which the group came to a conclusion. Group Discussion can be a tensed situation for some, but with confidence and clarity of thought, one can easily score in this phase. It is important to maintain the decorum of the session and avoid being too loud. Put forth your views and opinions firmly best backed by figures or facts and also let your fellow group members voice their opinions.
Group Exercise – Ranking human values.
Group Exercise is performed after the discussion. In this group exercise candidates were given a set of few qualities/ attributes/ traits/ parameters which they had to prioritize according to their understanding of the topic/ situation/ thinking ability.
Following were the values candidates were asked to prioritize:
This is the last task of phase-III in SBI PO Recruitment. Following are the questions the panel of judges asked me:
- Tell us about your education.
- What do you know about different types of banks?
- Difference between payment banks and commercial banks?
- Difference between a debit card and credit card; and prepaid card and debit card?
- Do you think women should get reservation; answer with a reason?
- Questions related to transfer
- What are the reasons of bank merger?
- Tell us about basel3
- What is capital adequacy ratio?
- Who is the Defence Minister of India?
- Who was previous lady defence minister?
Mail your SBI PO Interview Experience at -firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like to read