SBI PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Total number of manufactured bags = 48000
Q1. Find the total number of sold bags of companies adidas, Puma and Nike together?
Q2. Find the difference between the manufactured bags of American tourister and Safari together and the manufactured bags of Puma and Nike together?
Q4. Total number of sold bags of safari and Puma together is what approximate percent of total number of sold bags of Adidas?
Q5. Find the total number of unsold bags of Puma and Nike together?
Q6. In what ratio two types of sugar must be mixed having cost of Rs 55/kg and Rs 62/kg so that on selling this mixture at Rs 72/kg a profit of 20% is obtained?
Q7. The average of 26 number is 14. The average number of first 13 number is 12 and the average of next 12 number is 16, then find the last number?
= 364 – 348
Q9. Rishabh and Arjun are two business partners. They invest their capital in the ratio 7 : 9. After 6 months, a third person jay joins them with a capital of two third of that of Arjun. After a year, profit share of Rishabh was Rs 5600 then find total profit.
Q10. Ratio between marked price and cost price of an article is 5 : 3. If this article is sold at Rs. 60, a profit of 25% is obtained. If the same article is sold at its marked price, then the profit percentage will be:
Directions (11-15): Simplify the following questions and find the exact value of (?).
Q12. 8451 + 793 + 620 – ? = 6065 + 713
Q15. (?)² + (23)² = (106)² – (46)² – 127