NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Scoring Topics: NABARD is all set to recruit 73 candidates for the post of Office Attendant (OA) by conducting two phase of examination: Prelims and Mains followed by LPT (Language Proficiency Test). The prelims exam is scheduled to be held on the coming 4 February. So, aspirants need to pay attention to the scoring topics that can easily sail them through the NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Exam.
NABARD OA Prelims Exam has 4 sections in total: Numerical Ability, Reasoning, English Language and General Awareness with the total duration of 90 minutes (1 Hour 30 minutes) and a total score of 120 marks. Sectional timing is absent in the prelims exam. Here is the pattern of NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Exam:
NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Exam Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Total||120||120||Composite Time of 90 minutes|
Once you are gone through the NABARD Office Attendant Exam Pattern, gear up your preparation. Without wasting your time, we are coming directly to some of the scoring topics as per the trend that will surely help you in reaching the top of the ladder.
NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Exam Scoring Topics
The prelims exam has 4 sections in total with equal weightage of marks and composite timing of 90 minutes. The sections look similar to the other banking examination. We have come up with some of the section-wise scoring topics here.
Section-Wise Scoring Topics
1. Numerical Ability:
It has a weigtage of 30 marks in NABARD OA Prelims Exam. Here are some of the scoring topics of Numerical Ability:
- Data Interpretation (DI) is the most trending topic these days. 5-7 marks of question can be expected from this topic. Tabular and Pie Chart should be kept in focus.
- Simplification is another scoring topic from where 4-5 marks questions appear in this exam.
- Number series
- Ratio and Proportion
- SI (CI comes in Mains Exam)
- Arithmetic Problems
This section demands short-tricks and consistent practice. Here are few of the important scoring topics of reasoning section for NABARD OA Prelims Exam:
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Blood Relation
- Spatial Orientation.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Figural Classification
- Statement and Conclusion
- Coding and Decoding.
This section demands knowledge of grammar and practice. What you can do is solve some question by reading and following the tone and basic concepts of grammar. Here are few of the scoring topics:
- Reading Comprehension (Passages)
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence/ Phrase Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection
4. General Awareness (GA)
The GA is the most dynamic section among all so here are few scoring areas to focus on:
- Current events of national and international importance
- Books and Authors
- Static GK from lucent (History, polity, geography)
- Important Days
- Sports related news
- Science and tech-new invention
NABARD Ofiice Assistant Prelims Preparation Tips
- Go through the important topics and prepare thoroughly
- Give as many mocks as you can
- Do not worry if you didn’t find an edge over a particular section just keep on polishing what you know and use tricks.
- Once you are done with the scoring topics, revise everything again and again.
- Keep you mind calm.
All the best !!
You may also like to check: