| Updated On January 14th, 2020 at 01:29 pm
SBI Clerk notification has been released to recruit 8000+ candidates. The prelims exam is to be held shortly in the month of February or March. As we all know tha SBI Clerk Prelims consist of 3 sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English Language. The Quantitative Aptitude carries a total of 35 marks out of 100 and demands a lot of practice.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
SBI Clerk is a two stage recruitment process consisting of prelims and mains followed by Language Proficiency Test. The Prelims Stage is qualifying in nature whereas the mains has a weightage in merit list. Before digging deep in the topic, lets see the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify the test by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. There will be no sectional cutoff.
You may like to read:
- 5 Tips To Improve Reading Comprehension Skills For Bank Exam
- Best Approach Towards Solving Error Detection In Banking Exam
SBI Clerk Prelims 2020: Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Tips
SBI Clerk Prelims is approaching shortly, and it is important for aspirants to understand the nature of the examination and works in accordance.
- Go through the previous year’s paper and observe the level of difficulty in the Quant section. Skim the important topics out of it.
- Solve sectional mock test that will help you in sailing through this section.
- Practice is the key to score well in Quantitative Aptitutde.
- This is the high time to clear your basics.
- Work on your time management and keep a track on time while solving different questions as only 20 minutes are provided to you for this section.
- Focus more on accuracy and speed because it is not easy to tackle 35 questions in 20 minutes.
Top 10 Scoring Topics to Prepare in Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Clerk Prelims
Beside practice, mock, time management and other things, knowing the scoring topics are equally important. Here are some of the scoring topics to Prepare in Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Exam:
- Data Interpretation (DI): Has a weightage of atleast 5 marks and Table Graph+ Line Graph both are asked.
- Simplification: It also has a weightage of 7-10 questions in total.
- Number Series: 5 questions are asked from this topic.
- Time & Work
- Problem on Age
- Time & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Quadratic Equation
DI is the most important topics and is always in trend. Followed by simplification and miscellaneous. So candidates are advised to focus on these areas more.
All The Best!