SSC is all set to conduct the combined graduate level examination for the recruitment of candidates into the prestigious posts under the central government. The exam date for SSC CGL Tier I is finalized from 2nd to 11th March 2020. There are 4 sections in the Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL 2018, with 100 questions that account for a total of 200 marks. The subject-wise details are given below:
- SSC CGL 2019 Exam: Major Changes Announced In SSC CGL 2019-20[CLICK HERE]
- SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
- There is a negative marking of 0.5 marks in all sections.
- The duration of the exam is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Vacancies for 2019-20
Appearing for the Tier I exam requires lots of effort and continuous practice of mock tests. Practising is what makes the difference between the scores of 2 competitors. Mock tests are a way to analyze where you stand in the crowd and the improvements that need to be done in order to crack the examination with flying colors. Now many aspirants must be wondering where can they get the mocks to practice for the exam. Need not worry, SSCADDA will be conducting the SSC CGL Tier I All India Free Mock on 10th November where you can attempt the mock test for the Tier I exam at free of cost. The mock will be only available on the Adda247 store for 1 hour and the link to attempt it will be provided in this article. Take a look at the details below:
WHAT: SSC CGL Tier I All India Mock WHEN: 10th November 2019, Sunday TIMINGS: 12PM- 1PM WHERE: Adda247 Store ONLY RESULT DATE: On Monday, 11th November (Video solutions will be provided)
Candidates can attempt the mock on Adda247 Store where it will be available for an hour. The result will be declared the very next day and the names of the toppers will be announced. Also, as a bonus, we will also provide you with the video solutions for this mock test to help the aspirants comprehend it in a better way. What are you waiting for? Register Now for the SSC CGL Tier I Free Mock by entering your details in the form given below and stay tuned on 10th November to take the exam.
- How to Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2019
- How to Score 40+ Marks in General Awareness Section of SSC CGL Tier-1
- SSC CGL Cut Off | Comparison with Previous Years
Willing to attempt more mock tests to prepare for SSC CGL 2019? Check our SSC Premium Plus subscription where you can get unlimited mock tests, study notes, e-books & capsules. The mock tests are also available with detailed video solutions for an easy explanation. Click on the link given below for more details: