I am Bhalachandra Barade, My journey started in 2016 after completion of B.Tech and as I am an average student so decided to prepare for banking and other competitive exams only by myself, I didn’t join any classes.
How did I prepare?
I prepared from online platforms – YouTube Adda247 and (I don’t have to say what you should watch, whatever you like just watch, Everyone has own strategy) but the best channel is Adda247 it has the best team and best strategy.
I followed Anchal mam’s lectures for English and Sumit sir for Quant
My Strategy :
- I followed Adda’s Daily Quizzes for Practice.
- 1 full length mock(daily) to analyze my preparation where I’m standing.
- Watched Adda247 YouTube Videos – 2 hours to clear my concepts in weak sections.
“Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality, and duplicate it.”
|Success Story of Shipra Priya Selected as IBPS Clerk in UCO Bank||Success Story of Ramkesh Gurjar Selected as IBPS Clerk in Central Bank of India||Success Story of K Pavankumar Selected as IBPS Clerk in Canara Bank|
Here is the list of exams in which I appeared:-
- IBPS PO 2016 (Failed in pre)
- IBPS Clerk 2016(failed in pre)
- RRB PO 2016(failed in pre)
- SBI Associate 2016( failed in pre by 0.5 marks)
- SBI PO 2017 ( failed in mains)
- IBPS PO 2017 (failed in mains: English section by 0.5 marks
- IBPS Clerk 2017 (failed in mains: English section by 1 marks)
- RRB PO 2017 (Given interview but not cleared final)
- RBI ASST 2017 (failed in pre)
- CHSL 2017 (failed in overall Pre+Mains(Descriptive) by 3 marks)
Appeared in only 2 exams because of some family issue.
- SBI Clerk 2018 (failed in Mains)
- IBPS Clerk 2018 (in waiting list.. 0.25 marks)
- SBI PO 2019 (failed in pre by 1 mark)
- SBI Clerk 2019 ( failed in Mains)
- RRB PO 2019 (failed in Mains in Quant section by 0.5)
- RRB Clerk 2019 (1st time given but not cleared in final list )
- IBPS PO 2019 ( failed in pre: 19 Oct 1st shift )
And finally after 17 failures I got 3 success :
- LIC Assistant 2019 (cleared from Nanded division: Maharashtra and working now) from Unreserved category
- IBPS Clerk 2018(cleared waiting list this year got Bank of Maharashtra) from Unreserved category
- IBPS Clerk 2019 got Bank of India from Unreserved category
My IBPS Clerk 2019 Marks:
- GA – 28.75
- English – 11
- Reasoning – 35.50
- Quant – 19
- Total 94.25
Specially thanks to Anchal Mam, Sumit sir, and whole Add247 team!
Give a boost to your career in Banking, Prepare for JAIIB Exams-
- JAIIB COMBO (ALL SUBJECTS) | JAIIB 2020 | VIDEO LECTURE & LIVE CLASSES | BILINGUAL
- LRAB 2020 | JAIIB 2020 | BILINGUAL | ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp your Result to Us – 8750044828
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|