Hello, all readers of Bankersadda.
My name is Amit Ratta from Hisar, Haryana. I am selected as IBPS RRB PO and IBPS RRB CLERK.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Today I would like to share my journey from a student to a banker. I did my engineering from local a college PPIMT in 2014. I started preparation for GOVT JOB exam from January 2015. But I made a mistake in the beginning. I didn’t make myself clear for which field I should prepare. At last I started preparing for both SSC and Banking and as a result, I got confused. And this continuous for one year and I was unable to crack even a single exam. In 2016 I started preparation for SSC and managed to clear SSC CPO and SSC CGL pre but didn’t give the physical test for CPO and also was unable to crack SSC CGL mains. In 2017 I made myself clear to go for banking sector because SSC is a long process and I didn’t have that much time. Everone was scolding me, criticising me. I started preparing for SBI PO and for the first time ever my preparation was on peak. But sadly didn’t make it to SBI mains. But that preparation I did for SBI PO helped me a lot in other exams.
I continuously follow ADDA247 app and as you know this is a very good platform to prepare. Its contents are very good and up to date and I think by continuously following it one can easily clear banking exam. I suggest all the readers to follow Bankersadda and Adda247 app and good quality books and start from a low level and then go to higher level. And then finally I cleared few exams and got jobs.
My failure and selection 2016 AND 2017
1. SBI CLERK and PO 2016- Not Qualified
2. IBPS PO, RRB PO 2016- Not Qualified
3. IBPS Clerk, RRB Clerk 2016- Not Qualified
4. SSC CPO & SSC CGL 2016- Pre- Qualified // Mains- Not Qualified
5. UIIC NIACL NICL Assistants & AO 2016- Not Qualified
6. INDIAN RAILWAY NTPC- Pre- Qualified // Mains- Not qualified
7. SBI PO 2017- Pre- Not qualified
8. UIIC NIACL NICL Assistants & AO 2017- Pre- Qualified (all of them), Mains – Not qualified
9. SSC CPO 2017- (gave as a backup)Pre- Qualified // PET- Qualified // Mains-Qualified, Medical- waiting
10. IBPS RRB PO & Clerk 2017 (the big moment)- Selected as PO and clerk in Sarva Haryana Graming Bank J
11. IBPS PO & Clerk 2017- Didn’t make it to IBPS PO but Qualified IBPS Clerk
Now I have almost 4 jobs. In these 2 years, I gave around 25 exams and failed many times. But I didn’t give up. One thing kept me going “ yes I can do it”. And then the day came when I finally did it. A big thanks to Bankeradda, shayad aapke bina or time lag jaata. I would like to thanks my parents, my friends who believed in me and supported me when the lines were down and also almighty god.
Thank you and wish you all the best
Share your Success story at email@example.com