I Mahima Dwivedi selected as a clerk in Bank of India. I graduated in June 2018, and for six months I did nothing. I used to give banking exams but was not seriously preparing for it.
- IBPS PO – failed pre ( miserably)
- IBPS Clerk- failed pre (miserably)
From March onwards I started preparing seriously. I saw the strategy videos of Adda247, purchased their test series, and a video course.
- SBI PO – failed prelims
- SBI Clerk – cleared pre but failed mains
- IBPS RRB PO and Clerk – cleared pre but failed mains.
- IBPS PO- cleared pre and mains but couldn’t make it to the final list
- IBPS clerk- cleared Pre and mains (selected in BOI)
|Success Story of Shipra Priya Selected as IBPS Clerk in UCO Bank||Success Story of Ramkesh Gurjar Selected as IBPS Clerk in Central Bank of India||Success Story of K Pavankumar Selected as IBPS Clerk in Canara Bank|
Tips to Aspirants:-
If you want to crack these exams, you need to have perseverance. Devote your time to it. A regular study will help you. Give as many Quizzes and test series as you can. You will not get good marks at first but eventually, you will see progress. At last, I want to say u can crack it and never settle for less.
All the Best!
Give a boost to your career in Banking, Prepare for JAIIB Exams-
- JAIIB COMBO (ALL SUBJECTS) | JAIIB 2020 | VIDEO LECTURE & LIVE CLASSES | BILINGUAL
- LRAB 2020 | JAIIB 2020 | BILINGUAL | ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp your Result to Us – 8750044828
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|