My Name is Risabh Jain. I passed my B.Com in 2014 and then I opted for M.com and completed my PG in 2016. I started my Banking preparation in 2016. I gave my 1st banking exam i.e. SBI PO pre in 2016 but I failed by a huge margin. But I never give up and Tried again that year but I was unable to even qualify for Pre of any of the exams. Next year again I tried different Exams.
Exams in which I appeared from 2017 to 2020:-
- SBI PO Pre – Failed
- RRB PO Pre – Failed
- RRB Clerk Pre – Passed (My 1st Pre that I qualified)
- RRB Clerk Mains – Failed
- IBPS PO pre – Failed
- IBPS Clerk Pre – Passed (But failed in Mains)
- SBI PO – Passed in pre but failed in mains
- SBI Clerk – Passed in Pre but failed in mains (Failed by only 2.5 marks)
- RRB PO – Passed Pre but failed in Mains (Unable to qualify the sectional cut-off of quant)
- IBPS PO – Passed in Pre but failed in mains
- IBPS Clerk – Passed in pre but failed in mains
- SBI PO – Pre-qualified by again failed in mains
- SBI Clerk – Qualified in pre and Failed in mains by 10.25 marks
- LIC AAO Pre – Failed by 2.5 marks
- RRB PO and Clerk – Qualified in Pre but failed in mains in both the exam
- IBPS PO – Qualified pre but again failed in mains
- LIC Assistant – After so much hard work finally I got my 1st job
- IBPS Clerk – Selected in Bank of Baroda
|Success Story of K Pavankumar Selected as IBPS Clerk in Canara Bank||Success Story of Shipra Priya Selected as IBPS Clerk in UCO Bank||Success Story of Ramkesh Gurjar Selected as IBPS Clerk in Central Bank of India|
After all that failure finally I got success after 3 years. In 2017 I just take my preparation casually and inclined more towards tuitions and coaching and spend most of my time on social networking sites which were the main hindrance for me. In 2018 I became more serious towards my career and I started dedicating more time for my studies. But the failure of 2018 broke me completely and I decided to quit. After that my elder sister motivates me a lot and because of her I started my preparation again and this time with a new spirit. Then 2019 was a lucky year for me and finally, after too much hard work I get my 1st job.
My Section-wise Strategy:-
Reasoning Section:- Practice is the key to success in the banking exam. I made a habit of practicing at least 2 to 3 puzzles daily
Quant Section:- Since I am a commerce background student so quant was the biggest hurdle for me to pass. I dedicate most of my time on quant. I suggest you focus more on DI and don’t take stress for the arithmetic portion.
English Section:– since my childhood I love reading and that helped me a lot. English is my strong portion and the reason behind this is reading. So read as much as you can it can either by the newspaper or any kind of novel.
General Awareness:– This is the key changer for any exam. There is no shortcut for this just read daily current affairs and try to revise them on a weekly and monthly basis.
All of my efforts would be useless without the mock tests. Remember to attempts at least 1 mock weekly for mains with detailed analysis of your weak points
Similar to many aspirants mains was my biggest fear but my efforts and dedication made me get success. So in the end just remember mantras for success i.e. Avoid social networking (An especially Facebook group for banking exam, it’s just time waste).
Smart work is better than hard work and most important among all NEVER GIVE UP!
Give a boost to your career in Banking, Prepare for JAIIB Exams-
- JAIIB COMBO (ALL SUBJECTS) | JAIIB 2020 | VIDEO LECTURE & LIVE CLASSES | BILINGUAL
- LRAB 2020 | JAIIB 2020 | BILINGUAL | ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to email@example.com
WhatsApp your Result to Us – 8750044828
Check updates related to notification, vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more related to upcoming bank and insurance exams 2020:
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|