The year 2020 has brought new opportunities in banking and other competitive exams. SBI has released 8000+ vacancies in Clerical Cadre and 926 vacancies in RBI Assistant 2020. Moreover, some of the other official notifications are expected to release soon. With an objective of complementing your preparation for the Current Affairs section we have launched The Monthly Hindu Review of January 2020, which is very important for all aspirants appearing in NABARD Grade-A Prelims, RBI Assistant Mains, SBI Clerk Mains and other competitive exams, which will be held in upcoming months.
It’s easy for one to attempt a great number of questions in Current Affairs/General Awareness section as one doesn’t need to perform complex calculations to reach the correct answer. The student just needs to go through the questions, recall the correct answer and keep marking the correct options provided General Awareness Section is prepared well enough.
Some Important News covered in The Hindu Review January 2020-
1. Padma Awards 2020
2. Key highlights of Economic Survey 2019-20
3. Union Budget 2020-21 important takeaways
4. Indore tops national cleanliness rankings for first two quarters
5. India celebrates its 71st Republic Day
6. The Tableaux of Assam wins 1st prize at 71st Republic Day parade
7. RBI revised its supervisory framework for Urban Co-operative Banks
8. India listed as 5th biggest Geo-political Risk of 2020
9. Dr. MD Patra appointed as Deputy Governor of RBI
10. Noted writer Vasdev Mohi to be honoured with 29th Saraswati Samman
How to Download The Hindu Review January 2020?
i. Click on the the Hindu Review link mention below.
ii. A ”form” by ADDA247 will open.
iii. Fill your name, email etc. in that form.
iv. Click on the Submit button.
v. You will get a link to download the Hindu Review PDF of January 2020.
Watch the Video: Types of Payment System or Gateway & NPCI Explained in Hindi
You may also like to read:
- Current Affairs one-liner: Current Affairs 2019 pdf
- Current Affairs & Daily GK Updates 2019
- Download GA Power Capsule for Bank/Insurance Exams