Current Affairs 2020: The Hindu Review of July 2020
‘The Hindu Review’ is a category wise compilation of all the current affairs of a month and complement the aspirants’ preparation for the General Awareness Section which plays an instrumental role in various competitive examination. So, to complement your preparation of “Current Affairs section” and to make you ready for your dream of getting a government job, we are launching The Hindu Review of July 2020. We are also aware of the new opportunities brought by year 2020 in banking and other competitive exams as IBPS has released 1400+ vacancies of Probationary Officer and SBI has released 3850 vacancies of SBI CBO 2020, while other official notifications are expected to be released soon. Therefore, the current affairs section becomes a very important part in order to ace upcoming examinations such as SEBI Grade A Prelims, RBI Assistant Mains, SBI Clerk Mains and different State Level exams.
The Hindu Review July 2020 will make you ready to face the questions in exam, framed on the current affairs of the month of July 2020. These questions are generally asked from following sections: National News, International News, State News, Sports, Awards & Rewards, Summits & Conferences, Schemes, Books & Authors, Ranks & Reports, Important Days, Economy, Business, Finance, Defence, Science & Technology etc. Reading the Hindu Review of July 2020 will enable you to successfully attempt great number of questions which doesn’t requires complex calculations to reach the correct solution.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Some Important News covered in The Hindu Review July 2020:
1. The Global E-waste Monitor Report 2020
2. GoI approves Special liquidity scheme for NBFCs/HFCs
3. India Ranked 31st in INFORM Risk Index 2020
4. India ranks 34th in GRETI 2020 by JLL
5. IRDAI allows launch of ‘Corona Kavach’ insurance policies
6. Consumer Protection Act, 2019 comes into force in India
7. Union Cabinet Approves National Education Policy 2020
8. Fleet of 5 Rafale multi-role combat jets arrived in India
9. Schemes for promotion of Bulk Drugs & Medical Devices Parks
10. United Arab Emirates launches “Hope” mission to “Mars”
How to Download The Hindu Review July 2020?
i. Click on the the Hindu Review link mention below.
ii. A ”form” by ADDA247 will open.
iii. Fill your name, email etc. in that form.
iv. Click on the Submit button.
v. You will get a link to download the Hindu Review PDF of July 2020.
Download “The Hindu Review” of Previous Months From Here!!
|The Hindu Review of June|
|The Hindu Review of May|
|The Hindu Review of April|
|The Hindu Review of March|
|The Hindu Review of February|
|The Hindu Review of January|
Best 200+ Current Affairs for SBI Clerk Mains, SBI PO & IBPS RRB 2020
You may also like to read:
- Current Affairs one-liners
- Current Affairs & Daily GK Updates 2020
- Download GA Power Capsule for Bank/Insurance Exams
All the Best BA’ians for RBI Assistant Mains!