| Updated On May 9th, 2020 at 11:33 am
Current Affairs 2020: The Hindu Review of April 2020
General Awareness section plays a key role in banking as well as insurance exams and needs your undivided attention. All of us are aware that the Current Affairs section constitutes a major part of General Awareness section in various competitive examination. The year 2020 has brought so many opportunities for the aspirants as we are moving towards series of exams starting right away from SEBI Grade A Prelims, RBI Assistant Mains, SBI Clerk Mains and different State Level exams. So, to complement your preparation of “Current Affairs section” and to make you ready for your dream of getting a government job, we are launching The Hindu Review of April 2020.
The Hindu Review of April 2020 will make you ready to tackle the questions in exam, framed on the current affairs of the month of April 2020. These questions are generally asked from following sections: National News, International News, State News, Sports, Awards & Rewards, Summits & Conferences, Schemes, Books & Authors, Ranks & Reports, Important Days, Economy, Business, Finance, Defence, Science & Technology etc. Reading the Hindu Review of April 2020 will enable you to attempt great number of questions which doesn’t requires complex calculations to reach the correct solution.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Some Important News covered in The Hindu Review April 2020:
1. GoI reviews extant Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) policy
2. RBI announces measures to mitigate impact of COVID-19
3. Jeff Bezos tops Forbes billionaires list “The Richest in 2020”
4. GoI sanctions Rs. 15000 crores package to boost health infrastructure
5. India Ranks 142nd in World Press Freedom Index 2020
6. IMF releases “World Economic Outlook”
7. Cabinet Approves Ordinance To Amend Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897
8. SIPRI releases report “Trends in World Military Expenditure, 2019”
9. India Ranks 53rd in Open Budget Index 2019
10. Foreign Trade Policy 2015-2020 extended for one year
How to Download The Hindu Review April 2020?
i. Click on the the Hindu Review link mention below.
ii. A ”form” by ADDA247 will open.
iii. Fill your name, email etc. in that form.
iv. Click on the Submit button.
v. You will get a link to download the Hindu Review PDF of April 2020.
26 April to 2 May 2020 | Weekly Current Affairs 2020 | 75 Important Current Affairs MCQ Adda247
You may also like to read:
- Current Affairs one-liners
- Current Affairs & Daily GK Updates 2020
- Download GA Power Capsule for Bank/Insurance Exams