IBPS reopened the application window for IBPS RRB on 26th October 2020 for those aspirants who could not appear for the prelims exam earlier. This application window is closing today on 9th November. So for the aspirants today is the last to apply if they wish to appear for IBPS RRB Exam 2020. Let us look at the process which the aspirants have to follow in order to successfully apply online. The link for the application form is mentioned below.
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Online?
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e @ibps.in.
- Click on CRP RRB and you will be redirected to the Regional Rural Bank’s Recruitment page then click on the post you want to apply for.
- Click on: ” Click Here For New Registration”.
- Aspirants have to enter their name, Mobile Number, e-mail ID, etc.
- Candidates have to Login by entering their credentials and fill in the details in the application form.
- In the next step, candidates will have to upload the photograph and signature.
- After uploading, process candidates gave to fill in their basic information about themselves like personal details and communication details.
- The next step is to fill your education qualification.
- The next step is to fill the preference of RRBs. Make sure that you mark them all even if the vacancies are not reported because, in some RRBs, vacancies are reported later on.
- The next step would be of previewing the application form. Candidates should Confirm their photograph, signature.
- Now comes the turn to upload Self-declaration and Thumb Impression. Candidates will also be required to upload the thumb impression and it should be 240×240 pixels and the size should be between 20kb-50kb. Another point is the self-declaration that should be between 800×400 pixels. The size of the file should be between 50kb-100kb.
- The last step would be of making the payment. Candidates can choose which mode of payment suits them and make the payment accordingly.
- After the successful payment, the application status will show so make sure that you take the print out of the same for future reference.
- Note: the dimensions of the photograph should be 200×230 pixels & The size of the file should be between 20kb-50kb. As per the notification, the dimension of the signature should be 140×60 pixels and The size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
Application Form Fees: IBPS RRB 2020 Exam
The following is the online RRB application fees that the aspirants have to pay at the time of submitting their application:
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs.850/- for all others
This is the first time that IBPS Is conducting a re-examination of the prelims and has extended the application window for the same. There is absolutely no chance that IBPS will reopen the application window again so the aspirants are advised not to miss this chance and make the best out of the last day.
Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs
Q. When is IBPS Conducting the prelims exam?
Ans: IBPS will be conducting the prelims exam for officer Scale-1 on 31.12.20.
Q.what about those who have already given the prelims?
Ans: the aspirants who have already given the prelims exam now have to appear for the mains exam directly that will be conducted on 30.01.21 .
Q. I applied for the prelims in the previous phase but could not appear for the exam , can i apply again?
Ans: no, once the aspirants have applied they cannot re apply in this re-opened application window .