IBPS RRB 2020 is one of the coveted exam that helps students to fulfill their their dreams of getting a government job. It only has two sections Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude. In reasoning section, Puzzles are an important part, the one that you cannot escape from. This section is dominated by 60 to 65 percent of the total number of questions in the Reasoning Section. There is no way you can ace this section by ignoring questions based on puzzles, thereby solving other questions won’t be working anymore as neglecting questions on puzzles can risk the likelihood of you clearing the sectional cut off or scoring satisfactory marks in the Reasoning Section.
|Uttarakhand Bank Holidays 2020: Bank Holidays List||What Is The Best Government Career Or Job Options After MCA?||12th Pass Bank Jobs, Know Different Banking Post Eligibility Here.|
Tricks And Tips To Solve Seating Arrangement Puzzles
There are different types of puzzles like: Seating Arrangement (linear, circular, triangular, rectangular and sometimes hexagonal even), Floors, Tabular form, Blood Relations, etc. One of the important tip to solve puzzles with 100% accuracy is to make 2-3 possibilities for the same puzzle and keep canceling them out as you proceed. Another point to keep in mind is the fact that make sure to read the question properly and not to miss out on any important information.
Another important point to bear in mind while doing puzzles is not to ignore the important key points while reading the question. For example, many a time, the possibility of students happen to ignore “he/she” given in the question itself and keep wondering in the end if what would the gender of a particular character mentioned in the puzzle. Make sure to avoid such mistakes as it is going to cost you not only your time but also your selection.
While you are solving a puzzle, make sure you set the timer first and record your timing. Then solve a similar type question to see if you have improved your timing or not. Do this exercise for every puzzle you solve.
The standard timing is that if the puzzles are easy then it should not consume more than 2-3 minutes and the moderate one puzzles should be solved within 5 minutes and the difficult puzzles should be finished within 8-10minutes.
|List Of Bank Holidays In Uttar Pradesh 2020||List of Bank holidays in Delhi 2020||List of Bank holidays in Haryana 2020|
Approach to attempt a puzzle in the examination:
1. First step is to analyse and collect all the direct statements provided in the puzzle.
2. Note down all the negative statements provided in the puzzle, if any.
3. Write all the information that you have gathered in a simplified form so as you do not have to look at the confusing paragraph over and over again. E.g. if the statement is “P sits 3rd to the right of Q” then you can simply write it as “Q →3R P”.
4. Make sure to draw different arrangements in advance because you will have to make possibility.
5. Do not stuck to any possibility just because it’s almost complete. Keep canceling out the possibilities as you proceed that do not follow or go against the information that is provided in the puzzle.
6. At last there will be only one positive that you will have at the end that will be following all the positive as well as the negative statements given in the puzzle and that would be the required solution.
7. Practice makes a man perfect so make sure you practice as much as you can.
For more interesting and informative articles, stay tuned to bankersadda!
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|