On the 10th of August, this year students will be sitting in the examination hall giving yet another important examination of the year, SBI Clerk Mains 2019. The prestigious State Bank of India is a dream place for most of the banking organizations and thousands of students every year try their luck to grab a seat. Adda247 here prepares you for the same as we share a common goal that is for you to succeed despite any ups and downs. On the 20th of July, SBI conducted its main examination for the post of probationary officer, You can get through the SBI PO Mains 2019 exam analysis. Now we are here to discuss the topics and question you can expect for the SBI Clerk Main 2019:
- SBI Clerk exam is considered to be longer compared to any other banking exam. So the one who has the command over time will definitely win the race.
- The cut-off for the SBI Clerk Main examination also goes high in comparison to SBI PO Mains.
- The point that makes this examination so popular among the students is that there is no Interview, YES! you read it right there are only two examinations preliminary and the mains, no interview so prepare with all your might.
Coming over to the subject wise observation about the SBI Clerk exam 2019:
- This section consists of some tricky questions that might seem easy but can eat all your time.
- Puzzles that fall up in the SBI Clerk examinations are small but time-consuming.
- If we look at the pattern that was followed last year, Puzzles were hard and the number of puzzles was 5 to 6 and looing at the SBI PO Main examination there were four puzzles that encompass 20 questions. So, we can say that the puzzles will be a burden this year as well.
- The number of question from the logical reasoning were more under the radar.
- Questions from data sufficiency had a higher difficulty level.
- Coding decoding questions followed a different pattern this year’s SBI PO Mains examination that makes us believe that some changes can be expected in the SBI Clerk mains as well.
- The questions that often cover up the major section of The Data Interpretation questions.
- The number of miscellaneous questions has a greater field and too would require a deep knowledge of the concepts. So, focus on miscellaneous topics more.
- New Pattern that was observed in last year’s examination was that the Miscellaneous arithmetic questions were asked in the form of short passages, that had some missing values denoted by A, B, C, D, etc. These questions are based on a combination of topics such as Time & Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Percentage, etc.
- All these questions in the passage were interdependent as if you are not able to solve the first question you will not solve the next one. As the answer to the first question will hold the key to solve the second and so on.
- The English section is unpredictable most of the time. Like last year, the paper had some change in pattern.
- The reading Comprehension consisted of the short passages, and they required a good grasp on grammar as well as the vocabulary.
- Grammar related questions are always of major marks
- Phrase replacement and sentence replacement questions were asked in this years’ SBI PO Mains examination and we can expect these types of questions in SBI Clerk Mains too.
Do not expect questions to be easy, they will play with your brain chemistry. The best technique would be to read the news daily and don’t cling only to the headlines. Deep diving into the content will only be able to save you. Do not skip anything about a topic. Read the article thoroughly and make key points.
This is the sum up of the previous year SBI Clerk Mains examination pattern as well as the pattern that was followed in this year’s SBI PO Mains examination. This estimated observation holds a good strength for you to prepare better for the SBI Clerk Mains 2019 examination.