IBPS has released IBPS PO Prelims Result 2019 on 1st November 2019. Candidates must have strategize their preparation already. IBPS PO Mains 2019 Exam is going to be held on 30th November 2019. As only few days are left for the examination, most of the students must be worried about how they can make through the exam in less time. We are here to support you in every step. This article is dedicated to provide you a comprehensive guide for IBPS PO Mains Exam Preparation in 15 Days.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern:
Exam Preparation is incomplete without a detail analysis of exam pattern. IBPS PO Main Examination is both objective and descriptive in nature and is based on online mode. The objective test is of 3 hours consist of 200 marks whereas the descriptive test is of 30 minutes of 25 marks. With few days left in your bucket, let’s take a glimpse of IBPS PO Mains:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
The descriptive test is a test of English which contains Letter Writing and Essay with 25 marks and 30 minutes duration.
Note: For every wrong answer in both preliminary and mains examination, there will be a negative marking of 1/4th of the marks assigned to the particular question.
Last 15 Days Plan for IBPS PO Mains 2019
There is sectional timing and cut-off in IBPS PO Mains exam. So, a candidate need to give equal importance to all the sections.
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: Reasoning has a higher weightage of 60 marks in total and has 45 marks which makes it a comparitevely a scoring section. This section nedds a lot of brain storming. Here are few tips for the same:
- Previous year’s paper plays a crucial role
- You should go for Reasoning Quizzes
- Gp through the analysis of the various examination reasoning section as the IBPS picks up the trending topics easily.
- There will questions of topics such as Blood Relations, Coding-decoding, Alphanumeric series, Order and ranking, Seating arrangement, Puzzles etc.
- Practice questions using Topic-Wise tests.
- Try to solve 4-5 seating arrangement type and Puzzle type questions daily so as to have a grip over them.
- Take up a sectional test once in every 2 to 3 days so as to practice the entire section
- Analyse it properly to know your weakness.
English Language: The English Language has 35 questions in total with 40 marks. You don’t need to go deep in this section but just clearinn the basic concept can help you sail through this section. Here are some tips:
- Go through the Previous Year’s Paper.
- If you have a strong hold in English language than you can directly sole the mock, if not than you need to read newsarticle and related things daily with solving mocks.
- Read two articles per day in the newspaper whether it be The Hindu, The Indian Express or any other that you prefer.
- You can read Editorials as well as read other Factual Articles on topics related to Health, Education, Economics, International News, Some reports or Summits.
- Keep taking free English Quizzes available.
- You can take up Sectional Tests. Always analyse the tests after you take it as it shows you the concept and approach to solve a particular question
Data Analysis & Interpretation: This is the another form of Quantitative Aptitude and carries a weightage of 60 marks out of 200. Also this section demands a lot of practice and consistent efforts. There are a total of 35 questions in this section. Here are few tips:
- Go through all the important topics.
- Previous year’s Paper needs your attention in the intial days of this 15 days plan.
- First of all take up a sectional test and try to understand your strengths and weakness in the Quantitative Aptitude section.
- Solve Data Interpretation Questions as it has the higher weightage than other topics.
- Take up Mock Tests on a regular basis and solve it completely.
- Analyse where you are good and what type of questions need special attention. This test will serve a diagnostic attempt for you.
- Work extensively on your calculations and by that we mean you must be in a habit of solving a question within least time. Learn all the formula of topics covered in the syllabus.
- Practice some calculation tricks from youtube channel so as to improve your performance in the examination.
- Practice Topic-Wise Tests that are available for most topics of Quants syllabus in different levels of difficulty
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness:
- Read the newspaper and magazines daily. This will help you cover all the news and all that is happening around you. Make sure of making notes of the important news and headlines for revision.
- Watch news on a daily basis. So that if you missed revising something, this will cover all you have missed so far.
- Practice from ADDA247 daily quizzes that are being provided on the app as well as on bankersadda.com
- Most of you have a habit of simply glancing through the headlines of important news which can cost you much-required marks in the exam for minute detail about the news are being asked in the banking and insurance examinations.
- keep revising at regular intervals. Do not leave anything important from the examination point of view. Learn each and every thing that is helpful to you. Keep brushing up your knowledge.
- Go through the last year’s paper
- Solve as many mock test as possible
- Give speed test
- Plan an efficient strategy