Alphabet Series Questions for IBPS RRB Prelims 2020 Exam- IBPS RRB Prelims 2020 Exam is all set to be conducted and the time left for the same is almost negligible. This is the time when you can actually set yourself toward a direction. One of the most important topic is “Alphabet Series Questions” in IBPS RRB 2020 Prelims. Almost 5 questions are asked for 5 marks and hence this makes it very important. In this space we will be providing you the Tips and tricks related to this topic Alphabet Series Questions along with the free PDF to practice with.
Alphabet Series Questions for IBPS RRB Prelims 2020 Exam
Alphabet Series is a type in which English Alphabets are arranged in a random order and certain questions are asked on the position of a particular alphabet. For e.g HASGCYSJNXKAMXLAKDWHA, this is an alphabet Series and now question can be asked like what is the position of S from the right end side and so on. This is an important topic and the number of question varies from 3-5.
Let’s look at some of the tips that will be helpful for you to ace this topic:
- Read the question carefully before trying to answer the question and understand it properly.
- Understand the relation between two alphabets that it is asking about for e.g A question like this can be asked- What is the position of S with respect to H from Right Hand side.
- Do not assume anything by yourself. Stick to the information given in the question and try to answer accordingly.
- The right hand side is usually your right side while the left side is usually your left side but at times to confuse the students, it is specifically mentioned that your right side is left and vice versa. In such case, do not panic as the answer remains the same. You don’t have to reverse the series to answer questions like this.
- Remeber the meaning of words like Second to the right or Two places away. Both these means the same that there is only one person between the two variables given.
- Practice with a timer even if you are solving questions offline. To solve one question, you should only take hardly 10 seconds.
- Students often get confused between the words like Between, Exactly between. Between simply means that one thing is situated between two things while exactly between means that one thing is equi-distance from the other two things.
Now that you know the basics to solve the Alphabet series questions, its time to practice and for that purpose we are providing you a Free PDF which contain questions from this topic. Make sure to imply all what you have learned above in this PDF.