The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Capsule- To crack any Government Exam, it is important to work on your vocabulary and this is the best time when you can start building your vocabulary. No matter which exam you are preparing for, there is a certain section in Government exams where questions from this topic are asked in form of Synonym, Antonym etc. You cannot ace this topic in a day or two. For this you need to practice on a daily basis. Usually students thinks that they’ll cram all the words on the last day but that’s not how it works and it’s very important to understand as well. We understand that how much vocabulary plays an important role in your selection and hence we are launching “The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Capsule” here you will get all the important and relevant words from the August Hindu Newspaper.
If we consider banking exams, English Language section consist of around 7-8 questions based on vocabulary and it can only be improve if you work on it daily. One of the best way to build your vocabulary is Reading newspaper or any articles or magazines etc as it can serve this purpose very effectively. This capsule aims to reduce your time in reading newspaper. In this space we are providing you the Consolidated Capsule of August 2020 and We are also giving you the way which will be helpful for you to Maximize the use of this PDF.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
How to make the Maximum use of this PDF
1. First step will be to go through this PDF once and read all the words and their meanings.
2. Next step is to divide the words in group on the basis of their Positive or Negative Meaning.
3. Write these words and draw column
|Positive Meaning Words||Negative Meaning Words|
4. Now, write all the words having positive meaning in one column while the Negative one in another column.
5. Next step would be to try using all these words in different sentences like negative, positive. Make sure to try to use the antonym of the given word, synonym of the given word in sentences like-
- I fear reptiles.
- This Pandemic is a complete horror
- London 2020 is a horror movie.
- Due to coronavirus, World is in panic state right now.
It might look a time taking process currently but eventually when you will develop a habit, it will become much more easier for you. This will be very beneficial as you can eliminate many options from this method. This is one of the best way to guess the right meaning of the word. Given below is the Consolidated PDF to help you to build your vocabulary.