SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020: SBI is all set to roll SBI Clerk Prelims exam in the month of February or March. Aspirants who want to pursue their career as a Junior Associate (Clerk) in State Bank of India must have started their preparation for the upcoming challenge. For student who want to get through the prelims exam, right guidance and study material is the tool. Test series being a crucial tool among everything else.
Adda247 has a range of study material ranging from video courses, live batches, test series, eBooks, etc that is beneficial for the student preparing for various competitive examination. SBI Clerk is one of the most popular examinaton and there is a huge competition. We have a range of test series (paid as well as free, full length as well as quiz form) to help you in sailing through the examination.
Importance of Test Series
Test Series are the best source to prepare for any competitive examination. If you just keep on preparing for the exam without attempting mock test, you will not be able to ace through the exam. Here are some of the benefits of Adda247 test series that make it important:
- It makes you aware of the exact pattern and the trend.
- The questions are framed in accordance to the real exam which gives you an idea about how they are really asked in the examination.
- Test series enhances your speed and helps in time management.
- Adda247 test series also has detailed analysis that let an aspirant know about the strength and weakness of a student.
- After attempting mock, you have to check your performance so that you can analyse where you lack and how you can improve.
- It also increases your accuracy.
- It will give you an exam like environment as they are in online mode and SBI Clerk Exam is also held in online mode.
How many types of mini as well as normal test you can have with Adda247?
We have a range of material for your convenience that will never disappoint you. They are in the form of quiz, free all India Mock Test and paid test series packages.
Bankersadda in association with Adda247 has quizzes of all the sections of the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam. SBI Clerk Prelims Exam consist of 3 sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English. We have separate daily quizzes for all the three sections. So, plan a strategy including quiz in it. Here we have links for solving daily quiz:
All India Free Mock Test For SBI Clerk Prelims
Daily quiz should be the part of your daily mock drill. We have free all India level mock test for SBI Clerk and other competitive examination that are full length test framed in accordance with the latest trend and exam pattern. They will let you know where you stand among thousands of aspirants. Here is the link to attempt the mock test:
SBI Clerk Prelims 2020
In this mock test, you will have detailed analysis of the exam. We are giving a view here that will make your understand how you will get the full analysis:
Adda247 Test Series
We have come up with test series and a maha pack that will help to serve you purpose and will surely help you in sailing through the exam:
1. SBI Clerk Prelims Online Mock Test Series
- 20 Full-Length Mocks with Video solutions
- 5 Previous Year Paper: 2016, 2018 (3 shifts), and 2019
- 60 Section Wise Practice sets (20 Reasoning,20 Quant & 20 English) with video solution
2. SBI Clerk Online Mock Test Series (Pre + Mains)
- In English & Hindi Medium.
- Weekly Current Affairs (Jan 2020 till Validity of the package)
- Accessible on Adda247 store and Adda247 Mobile App
- Detailed Solutions.
- Analysis of The Attempted Tests in Detail (All India Rank, comparison with toppers, etc.)
SBI Clerk Prelims :
- 20 Full-Length Mocks with Video solutions
- 5 Previous Year Paper: 2016, 2018 (3 shifts ), and 2019
- 60 Section Wise Practice sets (20 Reasoning,20 Quant & 20 English) with video solutions
SBI Clerk Mains
- SBI Clerk Mains: 10 Full-Length Mocks with Video solution
- SBI Clerk Mains: 2 Previous year’s Papers (2016 & 2018)
- SBI Clerk Mains: 15 Section Wise Practice sets (5 Reasoning,5 Quant & 5 English)
- All section-wise sets will be available by 20th Jan 2020
- Banking Awareness 2nd Edition eBook (Only English)
- Static Awareness eBook 2nd Edition (Only English)
- Interview eBook (Only English)
- Descriptive eBook (Only English)
3. SBI Clerk 2020 Maha Pack
- Covers both Prelims as well as Mains
- Access to 180+ hours of live classes by expert faculties
- Access to 500+ videos
- 135+ Mock Tests
- Questions based on the latest pattern
- 24×7 Online doubt sessions
- eBooks (English as well as Hindi Medium)
Wwe assure you that if you will use these quizzes and test series, you will get assured success in the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam. Stay tuned for more materials and strategies that can sail you through the exam.