There is method to learn called method of association. In this method , one relates a lot of information to one particular keyword. For example, one should try to learn and recall all the news related to one particular state. This will actually help in avoiding confusion in the examination. In this article we are sharing current affairs about states which were in News in past 4 – 5 months. An advice is to use the bookmark option in the app , so that you can easily find this article again and revise it. Revision is the key to master the general awareness section.
This article will have multiple parts so that we can cover all the states and UTs.
- CM : Pramod Sawant
- Governor : P.S. Sreedharan Pillai
- Capital : Panaji
- Goa, first state in India to receive “Har Ghar Jal” certification
- Goa announced that the state government will implement 100% of the syllabus in higher education institutes along the lines of the National Education Policy (NEP).
- In order to digitise its operations, Goa Police declared that it had inked an agreement (MoU) with Level-1 blockchain network 5ire.
- The people of Goa has celebrated the Sao Joao festival, the feast of St John the Baptist
- Union Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman has inaugurated the National Museum of Customs and GST “Dharohar” in Goa.
- The chief minister (CM) of Goa, Pramod Sawant has launched a ‘Beach Vigil App’, a collaboration between Information Technology (IT) sector and tourism sector that aims to benefit tourists and the institutions working in the beach tourism sector in a holistic management of beaches.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi is set to address the Har Ghar Jal Utsav, which is being organised in Goa. Har Ghar Jal Utsav is being held under Jal Jeevan Mission. On this occasion, QR code payment system for water bills will also be inaugurated.
Goa: Har Ghar Jal Utsav+ Beach Vigil App’+ National Museum of Customs and GST “Dharohar”+100% National Education Policy+ blockchain network 5ire+ Sao Joao
- CM: Bhupendra Patel
- Governor: Acharya Devvrat
- World Gujarati Language Day 2022 is celebrated every year on 24 August. This day is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of the great writer of Gujarat ‘Veer Narmad’. ‘Gujarati Diwas’ is celebrated because the poet Narmad was considered to be the creator of the Gujarati language.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi is set to start-off and lay foundation stone to several projects of Shrimad Rajchandra Mission, Dharampur in Gujarat.
- The Ministry of Defence has announced that the 12th edition of the Defence Expo, India’s flagship exhibition on Land, Naval and Homeland Security systems, will be held in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Gujarat and Karnataka emerged the “best performers” in the third edition of States’ Start-up ranking, 2021, while Meghalaya bagged the top honour among Northeastern (NE) states.
- The Gujarat government has announced a dedicated ‘Gujarat Semiconductor Policy 2022-27’ with a view to generating at least 2,00,000 new employment opportunities during a period of five years
- Gujarat declared that the 36th National Games will be held in his state from September 27 to October 10 for the first time ever.
- In Gujarat, the Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel has launched the 17th ‘Shala Praveshotsav’, the drive to enroll students in primary schools in the state.
- The country’s first-ever, ‘Balika Panchayat’, has started in five villages of Gujarat’s Kutch district.
- PM Modi unveiled the renovated Shree Kalika Mata temple at Pavagadh Hill in Gujarat’s Panchmahal. At the temple, he also conducted Puja with customary customs.
- Vadnagar International Conference was inaugurated by Gujarat CM at Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar (Gujarat) . It was attended by the Minister of State for Culture and External Affairs and representatives from UNESCO.
- USD 350 million in aid has been approved by the World Bank for the “Systems Reform Endeavors for Transformed Health Achievement” in Gujarat or the SRESTHA-G project.
Gujarat: Shrimad Rajchandra Mission+Shree Kalika Mata temple at Pavagadh Hill+ ystems Reform Endeavors for Transformed Health Achievement+Balika Panchayat’+36th National Games+ startup ranking+17th ‘Shala Praveshotsav’+Defence Expo,
- CM: Manohar Lal Khattar
- A 2,600-bed Amrita hospital, Asia’s biggest hospital with state-of-the-art technology was officially inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Faridabad, Haryana.
- Punjab and Haryana governments have agreed to name the Chandigarh International Airport in Mohali after Shaheed Bhagat Singh.
- The 2nd-Generation Ethanol Plant is set to be commissioned on August 10, 2022 in Haryana on the occasion of World Biofuel Day.
- The “Chief Minister Equal Education Relief, Assistance and Grant” (CHEERAG )programme was recently introduced by the administration of Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar.
- The 3rd edition of Vietnam-India Bilateral Army Exercise “Ex VINBAX 2022” is conducted at Chandimandir, Haryana.
- Haryana launched an app-based ‘Smart E-Beat’ system for police attendance and real-time monitoring of patrolling by personnel in Gurugram.
- Hosts Haryana won the Khelo India Youth Games (KIYG) 2021 title with 52 gold medals on the final day
Haryana :Khelo India Youth Games (KIYG) 2021 +Ex VINBAX 2022+CHEERAG+ Chandigarh International Airport : Shaheed Bhagat Singh+ Amrita hospital
- CM: Jai Ram Thakur
- Governor: Rajendra Vishwanath Arlekar
- India-US Joint Special Forces exercise “Ex Vajra Prahar 2022”, began on August 08, 2022, at the Special Forces Training School in Bakloh, Himachal Pradesh.
- Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh, Jai Ram Thakur has launched ‘Naari Ko Naman’ scheme to provide 50 % concession on fares in Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) buses to women commuters.
- The Himachal Pradesh government gave nod to a drone policy as it seeks to enable the use of drones and similar technology for different public services in the hill state.
- The world’s highest tunnel will be constructed by the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) at Shinku La Pass at 16,580 feet. This tunnel will be connecting Himachal Pradesh to Ladakh
Himachal Pradesh :Shinku La Pass+ drone policy+Naari Ko Naman’+ Ex Vajra Prahar 2022
|Current Affairs April 2022|