| Updated On January 15th, 2020 at 06:42 pm
IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2019 is scheduled to be held on 19th January 2020. Less than a week is left. If you are appearing for the exam, it is the high time to give final touch to your preparation. There are four sections, out of which General/Financial awareness is the section that may increase or decrease your chances of selection in the IBPS Clerk Mains exam.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
GA for IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 is considered to be the game changer in any exam. Every person knows the importance of GA section as it can help you grapple more marks due to no involvement of complex equation and calculations. We hope aspirants are done with their preparation and to ensure the same, we are providing you with the complete GA bag for your IBPS Clerk Mains exam preparation.
It is comparatively easy to score high marks in this section as you just have to read and mark answers (based on facts & information interpretation) but be sure about the accuracy as there will be negative marking for every wrong answer.
Here is the Complete GA bag to brush up your knowledge for IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2019:
|GA power Capsule||Click Here to Download|
|The Hindu Review (December)||Click Here To Download|
|The Hindu Review (November)||Click Here to Download|
|The Hindu Review (October)||Click Here to Download|
|The Hindu Review (September)||Click Here to Download|
The Weekly One-Liners provides all-important news taking into account 7 days. The Current Affairs of national & international importance have been provided in a comprehensive manner. The Weekly One-Liners of last 3 months have been provided below.
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 09th to 15th December 2019
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 1st to 8th December 2019
- Current Affairs One Liners Questions November 2019 (Part-II): Download PDF
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 25th to 30th November 2019
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 18th to 24th November 2019
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 11th to 17th November 2019
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 1st to 10th November 2019
- Current Affairs One Liners Questions October 2019 (Part-II): Download PDF
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 21st to 31st October 2019
- Current Affairs One Liners Questions October 2019 (Part-I): Download PDF
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 14th to 20th October 2019
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 07th to 13th October 2019
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 1st to 6th October 2019
Attempt GA MCQs based on latest Pattern of IBPS
In GA section, Revision plays a crucial role. Here is the list of updated questions which will help you to analyze if you have learnt the things.
- Daily Current Affairs Questions 2019
- GK Questions: November Questions Bank 300+ MCQs
- GK Questions: October Questions Bank 300+ MCQs
- GK Questions: September Questions Bank 300+ MCQs
GA Questions Asked in Recent Banking/Insurance Exam
|LIC Assistant Mains 2019||Check Now|
|IBPS PO Mains 2019||Check Now|
|RBI Grade B Prelims 2019||Check Now|
|IBPS RRB PO Mains 2019||Check Now|
So, don’t squander time by just reading the current affairs, instead, invest some on the quality current affairs GK questions framed by our team “Only for You”.
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for IBPS Clerk Mains