IBPS has released the exam dates for IBPS RRB 2020 for all the posts. In mains examination, computer awareness plays an important role in IBPS RRB PO as well as in Clerk exam. Most of the candidates don’t belong to a Computer Science background and hence they often end up getting confused as to which topics are important and must be done. In this space, we will be discussing in detail about the Important topics from Computer Awareness and also the details of the complete syllabus along with the tips and tricks to ace this section.
|IBPS RRB Vacancy 2020: 10000+ Vacancies for RRB PO and Clerk Post||IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus 2020: Complete IBPS RRB Syllabus, Exam Pattern for Prelims + Mains Exam||IBPS RRB Cut-off 2019: Check IBPS RRB PO, Clerk Cut-off|
All About Computer Awareness Section
Computer awareness section is often asked in IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Mains. A total of 40 questions are asked for 20 marks in both the exams. You need not have an in-depth knowledge about this subject as it only tends to check your general awareness about the subject and even the questions that are asked in this are very basic in nature.
Check List of Important Days in 2020:
|January 2020||February 2020||March 2020||April 2020||May Day|
Computer Awareness: Syllabus
Given below is the Computer Awareness syllabus for IBPS RRB PO & Clerk. This syllabus is based on previous year exam analysis. This list is prepared based on the questions and topics which are frequently asked in the exam.
- History of Computers
- Computer Fundamentals
- Parts of a Computer System
- Data Processing Cycle of a Computer
- Computer Languages
- Input Devices & Output Devices
- Operating Systems
- Database Management Systems
- Microsoft Office
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- File Extensions
- Networking and Internet
- Computer Viruses
- Important Abbreviations
This is one of the most important section can be a complete game changer for you and hence it is advisable that you don’t ignore this section. Given below are some tips and tricks that can help you to sail through this section:
- Make sure that you follow a systematic & integrated approach: Finish the chapters and keep taking regular tests.
- One of the important step is the continous revision and hence make sure that proper revision is being done from your side.
- At times, there are certain numerical problems as well that can be asked from the topic like number systems and hence make sure you do the proper practice of it.
- The separtion of this section from the Reasoning ability says a lot about it and its importance and hence ignorance can only cost your selection.
We hope that the above mentioned information will be useful to you. Make sure you keep visiting this update as we will be updating all the relevant information related to this subject here.