The Reserve Bank of India Today conducted the RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Exam, and this one if the few banking sector recruitment exam that still have a separate section for Computer Knowledge. The level of the questions asked in this exam in the Computer Knowledge section was Moderate and the overall level of the examination was quite lengthy. Here we are providing you the topics/ questions asked in RBI Assistant Main’s Computer Knowledge section:
- A Question on shortcut key Crtl B
- A Question on shortcut key Ctrl F
- A Question on shortcut keysCtrl C and V
- A Question on input/output device- Plotter
- VLSI 4th Generation
- MS Edge
- A Question on OS- Windows 10
- 101 binary
- Word wrap
- System and App Softwares
- A question on text formatting.
- Trojan horse
- Subject in email
- Biometric All
- Safe All
- Google Chrome Browser
- A Question on Stegano – Steganography is the practice of concealing a file, message, image, or video within another file, message, image, or video.
- A Question on Bootstrap Loader
- A question on communication- Half Duplex
- A Question on Protocol
- TT text Transfer
- Error Bug
- A Question on IPv4 and 6
- Flash is EEprom
- Instruction unit
- Which among the following is not harmful but allows destructive activity- Trojan horse, virus, antivirus, macro virus, and worm?
|GA Questions Asked in RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Exam||RBI Assistant Mains Exam Analysis 2020: Complete RBI Assistant Exam Review|
Do not miss the State Bank of India’s Job Opportunity this year!!
Yes, SBI has released the notification for SBI PO and the online application process for the same is going on. Even if you have appeared in RBI Assistant Main exam, we suggest you to check SBI PO out. As a banking aspirant, you should grab every opportunity that lies ahead of you.
|SBI PO 2020 Notification Out: Check SBI PO Exam Date, Syllabus, Vacancy, Exam Pattern, and Others Details||SBI PO Apply Online 2020: SBI PO Online Application Started|
If you are targeting SBI PO 2020 recruitment, the do check out the best practice tool to crack the SBI PO Exams-