Q2. Which state has launched 25 bio-diesel buses recently?
Q3. How much amount the central government has released for the multipurpose Polavaram irrigation project in Andhra Pradesh?
Answer: Rs.1,982 crore
Q4. Name the city, which is the first to organised Digi Dhan Mela to promote cashless transactions?
Answer: Gurugram, Haryana
Q5. Name the person, who has resigned from the Rajya Sabha citing health issues recently?
Answer: Mithun Chakraborty
Q6. Which bank, with UIDAI and NPCI, has announced the nationwide launch of its Aadhaar Pay, the country’s first Aadhaar-linked cashless merchant solution recently?
Answer: IDFC Bank
Q7. Name the tennis player, who has clinched the ITF Hong Kong F4 Futures in 2016?
Answer: Yuki Bhambri
Q8. Which country has passed a new law to levy environment tax on polluters, especially on heavy industries?
Q9. Actor Salman Khan on Twitter has announced the launch of his app, ___________ on his 51st birthday (27th December 2016).
Q10. Former __________ prime minister Ratnasiri Wickremanayake has passed away at the age of 83.
Answer: Sri Lanka
Q11. The Centre has approved investments of Rs 266 cr in Delhi under the 2016-17 action plan in AMRUT scheme which is associated with-
Answer: Urban transformation
Q12. Name the State, which has launched Nagar Uday Abhiyan Scheme, recently?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
Q13. Indian Army has inked an agreement with ______________ to set up a research and development (R&D) cell at the IIT campus to identify problems and possible solutions for the Indian Army.
Q14. India has signed an agreement with Bhutan for assistance in green and sustainable construction of infrastructure in the Himalayan kingdom. What is capital of Bhutan?
Q15. Social networking giant Facebook has received 6,324 requests from Indian government agencies for 8,290 users/accounts in the first half of 2016, this is the second highest after___________
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month