1. Union Sports Ministry has decided to provide how much amount per month as out of pocket allowance to the sports persons under the Target Olympic Podium(TOP) scheme in their preparation for the Olympics and Paralympics Games at Rio de Janeiro?
2. Maharashtra state government is seeking a loan of 5,000 crore rupees from which international organization for implementing drought-mitigation steps, from water conservation to changing crop patter?
3. Dattu Bhokanal has qualified for the Rio Olympics after winning a silver in the finals of men's single sculls at the 2016 FISA Asian and Oceania Olympic Qualification Regatta at Chung-ju in South Korea. He is related to which game?
4. Which state govt has decided to give free laptops to first 500 meritorious students, who would secure a minimum of 95 per cent marks in annual Board examination of Class X in 2016-17?
5. The Government of India has started the disinvestment process of the current fiscal as the GoI has planned to sell it's 11.36% equity shares in the?
6. Patanjali Ayurved, which is a Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) venture promoted by yoga guru Ramdev will be investing over how much in the current fiscal for setting up six processing units and one Research and development(R&D) center as it follows a turnover of Rs 10,000 crore this year?
7. Name the IIT scholar who has won the international award on plant nutrition?
8. Which state government has decided to pay 1,272 crore rupees interest on the crop loan taken by farmers from drought-hit areas during 2015-16 Kharif season?
9. To check debit card frauds, which bank has launched a facility under 'SMS and Missed Call Banking’ service whereby the customer can choose to activate or deactivate their cards using various platforms like ATM, and Point of Sale (POS)?
10. The minimum wage for contract workers has been increased to how much per month?