"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
1. AMICABLE (Adjective) : मैत्रीपूर्ण
Meaning: characterized by friendliness and absence of discord.
Synonyms: cordial, civil, courteous
Antonyms: unfriendly, hostile
Example: If you were a bit more amicable, people would not be afraid to approach you.
2. HYSTERIA (Noun) : वातोन्माद
Meaning: exaggerated or uncontrollable emotion or excitement.
Synonyms: frenzy, wildness, attack
Antonyms: calmness, self-possession
Example: The hostages were in a state of hysteria when they were rescued by the police.
3. BEWITCH (Verb) : मोहित करना
Meaning: enchant and delight (someone).
Synonyms: captivate, enchant, entrance, enrapture, beguile
Example: Evil witches bewitched the children and ate them for lunch once they were under their spell.
4. VITIATE (Verb) : भ्रष्ट करना
Meaning: spoil or impair the quality or efficiency of.
Synonyms: blemish, cripple, deface
Antonyms: fix, mend, reconstruct
Example: Because of the obnoxious behavior of the defendant, the judge instructed the jury not to allow their personal feelings vitiate their objectivity in the case.
5. TANTAMOUNT (Adjective) :समान
Meaning: equivalent in seriousness to; virtually the same as.
Synonyms: analogous, connate
Antonyms: disparate, distinct
Example: His statement was tantamount to an admission of guilt.
6. VIE (Verb) : प्रतियोगिता करना
Meaning: compete eagerly with someone in order to do or achieve something.
Synonyms: compete, contest, contend
Example: In the championship game, the two teams will vie for the national title.
7. VILE (Adjective) : नीचतापूर्ण
Meaning: extremely unpleasant.
Synonyms: foul, nasty, unpleasant, bad, disagreeable
Example: In the fairytale, the vile queen tried to get rid of her stepdaughter.
8. HEURISTIC (Adjective) : खोज करने मे सहायक
Meaning: enabling a person to discover or learn something for themselves.
Synonyms: probing, examining
Example: The purpose of the heuristic class is to teach people through personal trials.
9. DESULTORY (Adjective) : अनियोजित
Meaning: lacking a plan, purpose, or enthusiasm.
Synonyms: casual, superficial, sporadic
Antonyms: orderly, systematic
Example: At the party, the unfriendly boy made desultory conversation with a few of the other children.
10. PARRY (Verb) : बचाव
Meaning: answer (a question or accusation) evasively.
Synonyms: evade, avoid, dodge
Antonyms: confront, encounter
Example: She put on her sunglasses to parry his probing eyes.