1. OBFUSCATE (Verb) : अस्पष्ट करना
Meaning: make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
Synonyms: obscure, confuse, blur, muddle
Antonyms: clarify, enlighten, explicate, reveal
Example: Because I am a sympathetic teacher, I avoid using language which will obfuscate my students.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
2. FRAGILE (Adjective) : नाजुक
Meaning: (of an object) easily broken or damaged.
Synonyms: breakable, brittle, frangible, frail, dainty
Antonyms: robust, firm
Example: The toys were so fragile my dog destroyed them within minutes.
3. EVANGELICAL (Adjective) : ईसाई धर्म प्रचारक
Meaning: of or according to the teaching of the gospel or the Christian religion.
Synonyms: scriptural, biblical, Bible-believing, fundamentalist, orthodox
Example: He delivered his speech with evangelical fervour.
4. MIRACULOUS (Adjective) : चमत्कारपूर्ण
Meaning: of the nature of a miracle or having the power to work miracles.
Synonyms: supernatural, preternatural, superhuman, inexplicable, unaccountable
Antonyms: average, believable, credible, common
Example: It was a miraculous talk with a stranger that stopped Jim from ending his life.
5. SURREAL(Adjective) : असली
Meaning: having the qualities of surrealism; bizarre.
Synonyms: unreal, bizarre, unusual, weird, strange
Example: The program’s surreal story line was not popular at all with fans of reality television
6. CONFLATE (Verb) : मिलाना
Meaning: combine (two or more sets of information, texts, ideas, etc.) into one.
Synonyms: amalgamate, consolidate, converge, fuse, unify
Antonyms: divide, part, separate, cleave
Example: To conflate art and science, teachers must design activities that blend the two.
7. FEUD (Noun) : झगड़ा
Meaning: a prolonged and bitter quarrel or dispute.
Synonyms: altercation, conflict, discord, dispute
Antonyms: accord, agreement, calm, concord
Example: There is a long standing feud between mine and my cousin’s families, which is why neither of us will attend the other family’s weddings.
8. ENCRUST (Verb) : ढकना
Meaning: cover or decorate (something) with a hard surface layer.
Synonyms: cover, fill, stuff
Example: The mussels encrust navigation buoys.
9. RESUSCITATE (Verb) : पुनर्जीवित
Meaning: make (something) active or vigorous again.
Synonyms: revive, resurrect, restore, regenerate, revitalize
Example: Although we tried, we could not resuscitate the puppy who got hit by the speeding car.
10. ASSERT (Verb) : दावा करना
Meaning: state a fact or belief confidently and forcefully.
Synonyms: declare, maintain, contend, argue, state, claim
Antonyms: abandon, conceal, deny, hide
Example: It was difficult for the shy young woman to assert herself in class.
You may also like to Read: