Data Interpretation is an important topic and one cannot give it a cold shoulder to this topic. It is important to practice this topic well. Data Interpretation topic dominates the entire Quantitative Aptitude. Data interpretation topics are based on Arithmetic topics. In this space, we will be providing you the tips & tricks related to Data Interpretation and not only this we will also be providing you Free PDF related to this topic. Make sure to go through these tips and tricks before solving the questions from the PDF.
Data Interpretation And Caselet Question PDF For IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Prelims 2020
All About Data Interpretation?
This topic requires candidates to extract the data from the source. One can easily obtained the date from multiple sources e.g. data from running of industries, census population data, etc. It is important to first analyze the data and the next step require to infer information from it in order to answer questions. Data can be provided in any format like Bars, tables, line graphs, pie graphs.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Different types of Data Interpretation
Given below are the DI students are expected to comprehend data given and find out the answers:
- Tabular DI
- Bar Graph
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
- Combination DI
- Miscellaneous DI
|IBPS RRB Vacancy 2020: 10000+ Vacancies for RRB PO and Clerk Post||Detailed IBPS RRB PO Syllabus 2020- Click Here||Detailed IBPS RRB Clerk Syllabus 2020- Click Here||Check Here IBPS RRB Salary Structure for Office Assistant and Officers Scale-I|
How To Interpret Data?
Candidates are require to make sense of numerical data that has been collected, analyzed, and presented. Given below are some of the steps that you can follow to interpret the data:
- One of the important step is to read the instruction carefully and all the variables given in the question and try to understand the relation between the different variables first.
- Second step will be to start solving the question based on what you infer from the data.
- The key is to learn all the basic formulas of Arithmetic topics because questions are based on that.
- Topics like : Profit loss, Simple interest & Compound Interest are some of the examiner favourite topics for Data Interpretation.
Importance Of Data Interpretation
Given below are some of the reason which makes Data Interpretation important:
- Data Interpretation is the best way which will help in comparing two different variables.
- One can easily establish relations between two different entities.
- One can easily merge two concepts into one.
- This is one of the best way for the practical application in the workplace.
Now, that you have learned all the tips and tricks related to Data Interpretation, it’s time to solve some of the question related to this topic
- TARGET IBPS RRB PO/CLERK PRELIMS 2020 Online Live Batch
- Get IBPS RRB PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series- Click Here