Adda 247 will provide you daily English Language Mock of “SBI PO Prelims”. In today’s English Language Mock, we have a Fillers Based Quiz. Stay tuned with bankersadda to get Daily English Language Mock and boost your preparation for the upcoming bank exam. You can also prepare with the study plan for SBI PO
Directions (1-5): The Following questions have a blank, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of word for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Q1. In terms of spatial distribution, rainfall during this season was most conducive for augmenting agricultural ____________ this year.
Q2. Greenhouse gases ____________ into the atmosphere cause this long-wave radiation to increase. Thus, heat is trapped inside of our planet and creates a general warming effect.
Q3. Photosynthesis is a ____________ that removes carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and converts it into organic carbon and oxygen that feeds almost every ecosystem.
Q4. Central co-operative banks ____________ all the business of a joint stock bank.
Q5. With increased economic development, the demand for the metal has grown at a faster ____________ than it is being mined.
|Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for SBI PO Prelims:
- BATCH | BILINGUAL | LIVE CLASS
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks in English Medium)