Adda 247 will provide you daily English Language Mock of “SBI PO Prelims”. In today’s English Language Mock, we have a Miscellaneous Based Quiz. Stay tuned with bankersadda to get Daily English Language Mock and boost your preparation for the upcoming bank exam. You can also prepare with the study plan for SBI PO
Directions (1-5): In each of the question given below a/an idiom/phrase is given in bold which is then followed by five options which then try to decipher its meaning as used inthe sentence. Choose the option which gives the meaning of the phrase most appropriatelyin the context of the given sentence.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Q1. He thought he was irreplaceable, and in asking for an absurdly high raise with the threat of quitting, he may have overplayed his hand.
Q2.John was a bit of a square peg in a round hole throughout high school, but when he went to college he found all sorts of people he could relate to.
Q3. The candidate boxed himself into a corner during the debate, having to take back several things he’d already said.
Q4. Disrupting my class is beyond the pale, young lady—go to the principal’s office!
Q5. The U.S. Senate continues to drag its feet on the next federal relief package and looks to slash the enhanced unemployment benefits.
|30th July||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for SBI PO Prelims:
- BATCH | BILINGUAL | LIVE CLASS
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks in English Medium)