Final week’s strategy for IBPS PO Prelims 2020- IBPS has released the admit card for PO. The exam is schedule to be conducted on 3rd, 10th and 11th October 2020. This is a crucial time and it is important that you only focus on important topics. We are providing you the complete strategy for the IBPS PO which will be beneficial for you to crack this exam. These tips and tricks are generalise in nature and you can always modify them as per your convenience. Let’s take a look at the Final Week’s Strategy for IBPS PO Prelims 2020:
Final Week’s Strategy For IBPS PO Prelims 2020
Given below is the complete Final week’s Strategy for IBPS PO Prelims 2020 for all the subjects:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Quantitative Ability: There are some of the topics which carries a lot of marks like: Number series ( 5 questions), Simplification/ Approximation (5-10 questions), DI (5-10 questions), Miscellaneous (10 questions) etc. In Numerical ability or quants section your calculation speed will play a major role, so make sure your calculation speed and accuracy are on point. For this, learn tables upto 30, square roots and cube root upto 50-20 respectively. Some of the tips related to this section are as given below:
- Practice simplification and approximation through BODMAS rules.
- Try to attempt or begin with topics you are comfortable at. Mind the timing, make sure you don’t spend too much time on any question.
- Try to give as many sectionals as possible.
- Crack Upcoming Exams with Power-Packed Prep for IBPS 2020
- IBPS PO Prelims Online test series 2020 by Adda247 (Special Offer)
- IBPS PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series
English Language- There are some of the topics which carries a lot of marks like: Reading Comprehension (5-10 questions), Cloze Test (10 questions), Spotting Errors (10 questions), Fill in the blanks (5 questions), Para-jumbles ( 5 questions) etc. There isn’t any specific trick for attempting English language section. The only trick is that one should develop a habit of reading, one should regularly read newspaper and improve vocabulary. Apart from this it’s more about strategy. Some of the tips related to this section are:
- Try to attempt the easy part first like fill in the blanks, sentence improvement, para-jumbles etc. Attempt the Comprehension in the end as it may be a little time consuming.
- Make sure your grammar knowledge is good and don’t just make random decisions while doing the exam regarding spotting the error section. For this, try to attempt as many quizzes as possible and then improve and learn from it.
Reasoning Ability- There are some of the topics which carries a lot of marks like: Inequality (5 questions), Puzzles (5 questions), Seating arrangements (10 questions), Alpha-numeric series (5 questions), Syllogism (5 questions), Coding decoding (5 questions), Blood relation (2-4 questions), Direction sense (2-4 questions), Miscellaneous (5-10 questions) etc. The scoring and easy part in this section is Blood relations, direction sense, syllogism, alpha-numeric series, etc. so, try to begin with these topics. They are easy and less time consuming. Then move on to Puzzles and Seating arrangements topic. Some other tips related to this section are as given:
- Make sure you practice enough Puzzles and Seating arrangements questions so that your speed and accuracy is on point.
- Prelims is easier as compared to mains exam and here the one who is fast and accurate will definitely be successful.
- Try to give as many sectionals as well as full length mocks as possible.
- The topics are easy and limited so they can be easily covered and during the final week make it a point to give at least 4-5 mocks daily apart from sectional tests.
- Time management is another factor here, try to speed up on the topics you are good at and improve remaining topics.
We hope that the above mentioned strategy will be beneficial for you. For more interesting and informative articles, stay tuned to bankersadda!