IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has successfully conducted the IBPS PO Mains exam 2022 on 22nd January 2022. The General Awareness section was easy to moderate and maximum questions on current affairs were based on the events that took place in December 2021. There were also questions in current affairs from the events that happened in September 2021. The questions in Banking Awareness were analytical and inference-based.
Below You can check the GA Questions with Answer asked in IBPS PO Mains 2022.
- Union Bank of India the largest bank of: 5th
- Paytm Payments Bank has partnered with MoneyGram: A peer-to-peer remittance company
- ’Pralay missile range-150-500 km
- Not included in PM Kisan sampada yojana?
- Which is not among the top 5 state Heath indexes?
- Which IIT is not among Atal Institute ranking?
- Bibi Ka Maqbara Situated: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Who wrote da Vinci code: Dan Brown
- ADB has signed a pact with India to support the country’s National Industrial Corridor Development Program (NICDP): USD 250 million (about Rs 1,872 crore)
- Lok sabha total no. of sessions held: 3
- H1B visa country: US
- J&K extension of assembly seat: 6
- Which auction method is adopted: Multi-price (or discriminatory price) auctions
- State Bank of India(SBI) acquired a minority stake (less than 50 per cent) in JSW Cement Limited for an investment of: INR 100 crore
- Minimum public shareholding: 35%
- FICCI new chairman: Mr Sanjiv Mehta
- HSBC’s AMC acquires L&T Mutual Fund business for $425 million
- Banking Committee 2014 chairman: PJ Nayak, Morgan Stanley
- 76000 crores allotted to which scheme: Semiconductor
- Full form CCPS: Compulsory Convertible Preference Shares
- Union Budget on 1 Feb for first time in which year: 2017
- 1st credit agency of India: CRISIL
- Range of James Webb telescope: 0.6 to 28.5 microns.
- Who is the head of NASA space agency: Bill Nelson
- Bharat series k starting 2 digits: YY
- Which bank 2 lakh point of sale? Axis Bank
- State Bank of India marks the centenary year with Namaste UK.
- India’s current nuclear power capacity of 6,790 MW is expected to increase to 22,480 MW by 2031
- RBI report and trends and progress which section of RBI act 1934- Section 36 (2) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949
- How many households will be covered in Ujjwal yojna to distribute 1 lakh bulb: 1 crore 50 lakh LED
- Which of the following partnered with big basket grofers jio mart for tokenization: Jiomart
- Tansen Samaroh which city: Gwalior, MP.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis 2022: Video Analysis
FAQs: IBPS PO Mains Exam Analysis 2022
Q. What is the overall difficulty level of the examination?
Ans. The overall difficulty level of the examination was Difficult
Q. What is the difficulty level of the Data Analysis and Interpretation section?
Ans. The difficulty level of the Data Analysis and Interpretation section was also difficult.