GA Questions Asked in SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2023: The State Bank of India has conducted the SBI Clerk Mains exam on 15th January 2023. Candidates who appeared in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam or have any other upcoming main exam must have been looking out for all GA Questions Asked in SBI Clerk Mains Exam. GA section is the most important section which can get the candidates a good score in the mains exam. There is a total of 50 questions asked from the General/ Financial Awareness section in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2023.
GA Questions Asked in SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2023
All the GA Questions Asked in SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2023 are given here with the answers.
- FIFA sponsor: Byjus
- Vostro A/C: Peter Bank and Yes Bank
- SBI sponsors how may RRB’s: 14
- 1500 cr question related to Aviation Sector?
- Varun Drone related question
- Nobel prize in Literature women in which number
- Nobel Prize in Physics
- Nobel Prize Economy winner related to which bank?
- Sugar exports related question
- Brick Work related question
- PMGKay Related question
- Population 635 million in which year
- Laver Cup where held
- PLI related question
- Canara Bank AI product
- India Flag in which year added?
- Girl child Day?
- ETF full form
- Shreshtha schemes?
- REC net profit
- Listed company came under?
- NBFC in upper layer how many company?
- Apple made in India under which company?
- Newest SFB?
- Ministry of co-operation?
- RDG A/C Govt Security?
- Most Populus urban State?
- Agriculture census 2022
- Women SHG kalyan Yojana?
- Brics Summits 2022 head
- Paytm Payment Bank no new account?
- NARCL statment based question
- PM Care fund in Orphans how much money?
- Orang National Park: Assam
1) Chemistry Nobel
2) MPC Dec, Bank rate increased by …
3) Foreign Trade policy extended till…
4) Merchandise export crossed 1st time (400 bn USD)
5) monthly contribution to get 3000 pension under govt scheme**
6) Global Innovation index
Statement based question
7) US cyclone
8) Sberbank country: Russia
9) holcim company country: Switzerland
10) Largest Cement producer: China
11) Base layer NBFC
12) PCA framework includes/ not includes (Customer service / Leverage / Capital / Asset quality )
13) Banking Ombudsman applies to which FIs
14) Richest self made woman hurun
15) Kumbhalgarh state
16) cheetah declared extinct in which year
17) SDR issued by ….IMF
18) NavIC, C stands for …(Navigation with Indian Constellation)
19) Nobel peace prize 2022: Russia, Ukraine and …( Belarus)
20) PSBs listed on India
21) Indian super league sponsored by: Hero
22) banking fraud using phone call: vishing
23) trustee of PM care fund: Sudha Murthy
24)Global Liveability Index 2022:
Most liveable city
25)which external debt component contracted
26) KLEMS model, k for : capital
27) Eliud Kipchoge, kenyan marathon runner won Olympic 2020, previous Olympic gold in which year
28) pehchano kaun “perestroika” and “glasnost Russian : Mikhai Gorbachev
29) RBI banned recovery Mahindra and Mahindra
30) National Logistic Policy:
31) Windfall tax applied to : Oil companies
32) financial asst to BSNL and MTNL by govt in form of :
33) In 2050, India is projected to have a populaion of 1.66 billion – way ahead of China’s 1.31 billion.
34) Meghalaya best start up ecosystem by which min : commerce
35) swatch surveyshan most cities of which state
36) sponsor of NARCL: Canara Bank
37) exim bank latter of credit
38) Inflation Expectations Survey of Households: How many cities surveyed
39) RBI appointed R S Gandhi as non-executive chairman of the yes bank for a period of three years
40) RBI, APR include cost of funds, credit cost and operating cost, processing fee, verification charges, maintenance charges, and exclude penalty charges, late payment charges,
41) B2B e Invoice threshold (annual) by CBIC
42) In IIFL list who Topped
43) NBFC _ CGSS limit.
44) Liability Index.
45) India+ World Bank+? Fund Raised
46) NAVIC Fullform.
47) NARCL – Bad Bank.
48) Education 4.0 tie up with
49) NSE Ltd – Public Sector Bank.
50) China will reach __ Population in which year.
|SBI Clerk Cut Off||SBI Clerk Syllabus 2023|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Papers|