Current affairs need to be learned and revised again and again. So here we are providing you Haryana state news compilation
- The hockey team won the Hockey India sub-junior women’s national championship 2022 in Imphal, defeating the Hockey team of Jharkhand 2-0 in the final.
- Haryana announced that a stadium will be built in Olympic gold-medallist Neeraj Chopra’s native village in Panipat.
- Haryana emerged as the champions of the 12th Senior Men’s National Hockey Championship by defeating Tamil Nadu 3-1 in the shootout after the final ended 1-1 in the regulation time.
- Haryana team defeated the Indian Railway 3-0, to win the Men’s title in Senior National Volleyball Championship 2021-22.
Schemes and portals
- Haryana launches the ‘e-Adhigam’ scheme under which nearly 3 lakh students will be receiving tablet computers.
- Haryana launched the ‘Chaara – Bijaee Yojana’, a scheme launched to provide financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per acre (Upto 10 acres) to farmers cultivating and supplying fodder to Gaushalas (Cowsheds). The rationale behind the scheme is to address the State’s fodder shortage and rising stray cattle. The Subsidy will be directly credited to the farmer’s account under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
- Haryana launched a Vehicle Movement Tracking System (VMTS) mobile app to track the vehicles carrying sand and other mining material.
- Haryana launched the portal of Mukha Mantri Bagwani Bima Yojana with an initial corpus of Rs 10 crore for the scheme. Under this, the farmers will be compensated for the damage caused to their crops due to adverse weather and natural calamities.
- Haryana inaugurated the 35th edition of the world-famous Surajkund International Crafts Mela at Surajkund in the Faridabad district of Haryana.
- Haryana Chief Minister, Manohar Lal Khattar, while presenting the state budget, has announced a ‘Sushma Swaraj Award’ for women.
- Haryana government announced Matrushakti Udaymita Scheme to provide support to women entrepreneurs, on International Women’s Day.
- The governments of Himachal Pradesh and Haryana have signed an MoU at Panchkula, for the construction of the Adi Badri Dam that would come upon 77 acres in Himachal Pradesh near the Adi Badri area of Yamuna Nagar district of Haryana. The proposed dam aims the rejuvenation of the Saraswati river with an estimated cost of Rs 215.35 crore.
- Haryana launched the ‘Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam portal’ and announced to set up the Atal Park & Smriti Kendra in Gurugram, Haryana
- Haryana opened new Integrated Command and Control Center (ICCC) under the Karnal Smart City project.
- Haryana launched ‘Khel Nursery Scheme 2022-23’ to promote sports in the state.
- The President of India, Ram Nath Kovind visited Sui village in the Bhiwani district of Haryana, to inaugurate various public facilities in the village. This village is being developed as Adarsh Gram (Model village) by Mahadevi Parameshwaridas Jindal Charitable Trust under the Swa-Prerit Adarsh Gram Yojana (SPAGY) scheme of the Haryana Government.
- Haryana launched the ‘Uttam Beej portal’ which will benefit the farmers of Haryana by providing quality seeds with transparency.
- With the excavation of a 5000-year-old jewelry-making factory, the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), which has been working in Rakhi Garhi, Haryana, for the past 32 years, produced one of its most significant findings yet. Rakhi Garhi is a village in Haryana’s Hisar district and one of the oldest Indus Valley Civilisation archaeological sites
- First Virtual Smart Grid Knowledge Centre was inaugurated in India in Manesar, Haryana. The Union minister for power has inaugurated the Virtual Smart Grid Knowledge Center (Virtual SGKC) and Innovation Park.
- Chief Minister: Manohar Lal Khattar
- Governor : Bandaru Dattareya
- Capital: Chandigarh
- Vidhan Sabha seats: 90
- Lok Sabha seats: 10
- Rajya Sabha seats: 05
- High Court: Punjab and Haryana High court (Chandigarh)
- Chief Justice: Justice Ravi Shankar Jha
- State Animal: Black Buck
- State Bird: Black Francolin
- State Tree: Peepal
- State Flower: Lotus
- First Governor: Sh. Dharma Vira
- First Chief Minister: Sh. Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma
- Bhindaswas wildlife sanctuary
- Sultanpur national park
- Damdama lake
- Badkhal lake
- Sultanpur lake
|Current Affairs April 2022|