Bhai dooj signifies the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. Celebrated on the fifth day of the five-day festivities, this day commemorates the eternal bond between siblings. It has a literal meaning attached to it. Made of two phrases- Bhai and dooj, bhai stands for brother and dooj mean the second day after the new moon.
Sisters perform aarti and put tilak on the forehead of their brothers in return for thoughtful gifts. They pray for the longevity of brother’s life and brothers vow to protect them against all evils. The sister whose sibling lives far away from her sends her sincerest prayers for the long life of her sibling through the moon god. She performs aarti for the moon. This is the motivation behind why kids warmly call the moon Chandamama.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code UTSAV to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
May the auspicious occasion of Bhai dooj strengthen the relationship between you and your sibling.