IBPS has released a notification for the IBPS Clerk 2020 Examination. The preliminary exam will be held on 5th,6th, and 13th December 2020. This clearly means that candidates are left with only a few days to prepare themselves and increase their chances of scoring maximum in the examination. In order to do so, aspirants always aim to score well in the Reasoning ability section and certain topics carry more weightage than others and hence are important from an exam point of view. In this space, we will be discussing all those important topics which can help the aspirants to score good and crack the IBPS Clerk Prelims Examination.
Scoring Topics in Reasoning for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020
Let us have a look at some important topics that the aspirants should definitely prepare to score well in the exam especially in the Reasoning Ability Section:
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense
- Alpha-Numeric Series
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangement
Amongst these important topics candidates are advised to attempt these in order:
- Begin with Blood relations, direction-sense, syllogism, alpha-numeric series, as this part is scoring and easy and mainly this is less time-consuming. These topics are to be covered within a specific period of time, investing most of the time in these questions will not be beneficial. Time management along with accuracy is the key to crack any exam.
- Candidates should move on to the next topics which are Puzzles and Seating arrangements. Increasing speed and accuracy will help the aspirants to score maximum marks investing less time. It is important for the aspirants to practice these questions as much as possible. Try to solve as many sets and questions as possible, this will excel your skill in attempting these types of questions. Seating arrangement and puzzles are of different types like the circular arrangement, building and floors, square, rectangle, circular, triangular, horizontal-vertical lines, etc. Try to practice every type and give as many individual and full-length mocks as possible.
- At last, aspirants will be attempting the rest of the topics as they can consume some time and also holds a higher difficulty level than others.
- As far as it is important for the aspirants to practice and ace these important topics it is also important for them to not get over-confident on the questions that they think they can answer. At the time of attempting questions if the aspirants have even a slight doubt, they should not risk and attempt all the questions as it might lead to negative marking.
- One of the most important factors that the aspirants should keep in mind while attempting these types of questions is Time Management. Try giving as many mocks as possible in order to do so .