Prime Minister Narendra Modi held a virtual conference meeting with the CM of states and UTs to have a discussion over current situation of Covid-19. This video conference is important for many reasons as the future of this lockdown depends on the decision taken in this meeting and the upcoming meetings as suggested by the PM Modi. A large number of topics will be dicussed in this meeting and PM Modi will take the suggestions from the CM of state governments and UTs on the safety exit plan. Meeting was started at 10:00 a.m in which the Chief Minister of Kerala didn’t participate.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
|SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Study Plan||SBI PO Prelims Study Plan 2020||RBI Assistant Mains Exam Study Plan 2020 – Download PDF now|
- This video conference basically took place to discuss on a number of issues like Migrant Workers, students stranded in other states, decision on extension of lockdown, relieve in services, opening of shops & small industries.
- PM Modi heard the issues related to the migrant workers.
- In a report submitted to supreme court, the Centre told the supreme court that Migrant workers don’t need to travel to their native places during lockdown; daily needs of them, their families being taken care of.
- Home Minister Amit Shah also assured states that all possible facilities to be provided and advised States that it is important to tighten the lockdown guidelines, it would be a long fight.
- Currently there are 27,892 confirmed cases in India out of which 6,185 has been recovered.
- PM Modi is expected to hold another virtual conference in the upcoming days to discuss the future of this lockdown and the actions that can be taken to plan a safety plan exit.
|UPSC EPFO Preparation Strategy- Know How to Crack the 2020 Recruitment Test||Book list for UPSC EPFO 2020 exam!|
Some of the states governments have already extended the lockdown amid the coronavirus as a precautionary measure while some are waiting for the Centre to take any decision on the future of this lockdown. UP government has announced that no mass gathering will take place till 30th June 2020. Other states governments are also planing to take such steps to assure the safety of the citizens.