Crack Bank Exams 2020 in First Attempt: IBPS Calendar 2020 is released by the Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection. The tentative dates of famous banking exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO, IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB Clerk etc. Also, a number of vacancies are released by other banks as well. Approximately 2400+ vacancies has been released so far by different banks thus giving a great opportunity for the candidates to achieve their goal. You can refer to “Bank Jobs 2020-21: Latest Bank Job 2400+ Vacancies” to know more about it.
Annually, a number of aspirants take part in this all India Exam to kick start off their career with the banking sector. The recruitment body i.e. IBPS has been conducting the recruitment from many years and receives thousands of applications for the same every year. Now the mains question arises- How to crack Bank exam in the first attempt when the competition is very intense. In the era of this Tough competition, Bank exam tips play an important role as Competition is increasing in leaps and bounds besides this, rising of difficulty is another challenge in the path of your success. Continue reading this article to check the Tips to crack Bank Exam 2020 in your first stint.
The examination pattern of all the major banking exams is almost similar. The level may vary from Officer level exam to clerk level. The officer level exam is a three-tier process while the clerical level exam is a two-tier process. The banking exams revolve around the following aspects:
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness (Current Affairs/Banking Awareness/Economic Awareness)
You will be happy to know that the approach to crack all the banking exams is same. Speed & accuracy are the two main checkpoints any bank exam.
How to Crack Bank Exams 2020 in first attempt
- Clear all the basic concepts of all the major subjects. You can take help from daily quiz provided on bankersadda.
- Time is the limit. Learn time management skills in a way that you can attempt maximum number of questions in a fixed time and nothing remains left out.
- Go through the exam syllabus carefully. This will help you in your preparation. Check Bank Exam Detailed Syllabus.
- Work on your calculation to ace your speed in the quantitative aptitude section to attempt the maximum number of questions. Practice from the Quantitative aptitude study notes to ace your speed.
- Give attention to every subject equally. Even if any of your subjects are strong, do not leave it behind, give it an equal amount of time to practice.
- Study for at least 5-6 hours a day. Divide your time for each section equally and practice with firm determination and confidence. Refer to the various Study plans like RBI Assistant Mains Study plan by ADDA247 to manage daily practices.
- Give mock test daily. Practice at least 2 mocks a day. Mock test will help you analyze your weak points to work on.
- Make a proper strategy for your preparation and follow it so that nothing important is left behind.
- Read the questions carefully before attempting them. this will help you know which question should be attempted first and which one can be skipped for later.
- Develop a habit of reading a newspaper and current affairs on a daily basis. News should be learned in real-time. Keep yourself updated with what is happening all around so that you do not have to hassle for the GA section at the time of the exam. visit currentaffairs.adda247.com for all the latest news.
- Speed, accuracy, and attempts are all that matters in the exam. Keep a check on all the three terms by analyzing your performance.
PRACTICE! It is the only key to success, Practice as much as you can. Do not delay the things for tomorrow as it never comes. We hope this article will help you in your preparation for Bank Exams 2020. To speed up your preparation you can also check out Live Classes by Adda247 Experts and Test Series to practice till perfection. Click Here for Live Batches, Click here for Test Series. ALL THE BEST!